escape plan fail

OH MY GAWSHOH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH OH MY GAWSH
FINALLY MY FREAKING PHONE WOULD NOT LET ME ON MY BOOK FOR A WHILE. SO FUCKING HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Will do 2 to 3 chapters today

           Sarahs pov

I wake up too a beeping sound. I try to smash but then realized that the beeping noise is coming from the machine. I unhook myself from the machine and walk out the door. I look around and see that I am a hospital. "Hey miss your supposed to be in bed." I look to see a nurse "Oh sorry but BYE." I take off running. One of the gaurds try to grab me but I duck in time. Something snapped and next thing I know I am running on fours I look down and see black fur. "Oh crap" I see a lake but I was about to stop to look but it's kinda hard to when you have a bunch of people following you know what I mean. I keep running. I got tackled to the ground and I see a grey wolf on top of me. I instantly started to attack the wolf.
'Stop he is your mate.'

'Oh great now I am hearing a voice in my head.'

'HEY I AM YOUR WOLF.'

'Does that make me a werewolf?'

'YES!'

'OH MY GAWSH! SERIOUSLY I LOVE WEREWOLFS! THEY ARE AWESOME! . But how am I a werewolf though?'

'Someone in the family was a werewolf.'

'Cool.'

I shift into my human form but sadly realizing that I am naked. In front of a Greek God dude who is also naked. I look down to see his friend. I walk behind the tree.

     Unknowns pov

           I watch as my mate goes behind the tree. I mind linked my beta to grab some clothes for us both.
"Here you go " my Beta says looking away and then walks away. I put my clothes on then I walk next to the tree and hand the clothes to my mate. A couple minutes later she comes out. "What is your name " I ask

"Sarah, you"
"David"  I say.

"Why did you kidnap me from my friends?" she askes while glaring at me.

"Cause you are my mate and I can't live without you"

"Yes you can you have done it for a while"

'BURN' my wolf, Lightning yells in my head giving me a headache.
Before I could say anything else she walks away, I follow her back to the pack house.
      Sarahs pov

"I can't believe it! That jerk!" I yelled while punching the wall. All I wanted was to be free it's all I ask for.

BUT NO I GET STUCK HERE AND CAN'T ESCAPE.
They had to put chains on me, how excited I am
- note the sarcasm -
I shift and start to bite of my paw that has the chain on.
"STOP YOUR NOT A COYOTE" David yells at me
but I ignored him a few kept bitting but he grabbed my muzzle,give me a very emotional look, closed it shut. I whimpered then gave him the puppy eyes.
" fine give me a second "
Hey grabs a key from his pocket then unhooks me from the chain. I give him the look tricked ya, and bite down where the sun don't shine and ran.

                 Davids pov

HOLY MOTHERFUCKINGSHIT SHE  FUCKING BITE ME WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. I fell to the ground yelling a hell lot more words.
I mindlinked the doctor to come cause I got bite.
"On my way Alpha be there in a few minutes "
Few minutes later

Your lucky she did not bite down to hard or you would have been friendless"

A.N sorry can't put more down my phones about to go dead on me