Mate

Unknowns pov

The moment I saw her in the woods, I knew she was my mate. I also knew that she is a werewolf, I don't think she knew that though. I take a step towards her and then she starts backing up she hits a tree then turns around and runs. I catch her and put her over my shoulder. She starts to yell random stuff. A couple minutes later she passes out. I bring her to the pack hospital.

A couple hours later...

I am talking to my dad and Tiffany, the pack slut. She has fucked all of the men except me. She went to use the bathroom. A couple minutes later we hear a crash . We go and look to see my mate and Tiffany on the floor. Tiffany gets up and my mate tries to get up.

She starts screaming in pain. Couple minutes later she has shifted into a pure black wolf. They are the rarest and no one has ever seen one in the whole world. She gets up and ends up falling back on the ground again. She shifts back into a human. I take off my shirt and give it to her to cover herself. Then next thing I know she is yelling at us "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME AND WHY DO YOU EVEN BRING ME HERE AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OF I AM STILL HER BY TONIGHT I WILL BRING DEATH UPON YOU GOT IT" SHE YELLS. I immediately walk up to her and start to rub her arm to calm her down. She passes out again which is normal since she did shift for the first time.

Sarah's pov

I pass out and the moongodess appears again " hi " I say. "hi I am here to warn you that you will be getting powers and that you are very important." Oh and before she can finish what she is saying, she disappears.

A.N sorry it is real short I am working on making the longer there will be over a thousand words in tomorrow's chapter