not my daughter

Dedicated to woofwoof 16 who was dying to know what the father says can you please check out her book it is called the alpha lier.

Jeans pov

My father pulled me to the side and this is what he says " You are not my daughter. You are a human". I broke down crying. "I Alpha Reynolds ban you from this pack." " BUT HOW AM I NOT YOUR CHILD?" I asked, yelling. "Well when I met your mother she was a human. I turned her into a werewolf during the pregnancy. There was 2 baby girls a human and a werewolf your mother and I wanted the werewolf child. I guessed we got the human child so I want you to leave and never ever come back. Got it"  he snarled at me "yes sir" I say as I leave.

Sarah's pov

I run out of the school crying. How could this happen where is all of this strength speed why I am I getting stronger I'm every way what is happening to me I cry out
"Stop" I turn around to see a tall handsome male and I mean everything about him is perfect. He stalked towards me. I backed up and hit a tree. The moment I hit the tree I took off running but he grabbed me from behind, the weird thing is that I felt tingles. Me being stupid I started yelling really weird stuff "LET ME GO YOU YOU BIG FAT HUMAN HULK, IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I WILL USE MY SUPER POWERS ON YOU, HELP HELP I AM BEING KIDNAPPED BY A LOSER. As soon as those words left my mouth he started to laugh but after hearing the last words he growled. "WHAT THE FUDGE MAN DON'T GROWL AT ME" . 'Don't growl at mate please' a voice in my head says, 'who are you?' I ask. 'I am your wolf'. 'WAIT WHAT?!'. Then I pass out

In dream

"Hello my child"

 "Whose there" I yell out. "My name is Demi Lovato. People know me as the moongodess".  

"I don't even know who you are. Why are you even here?"

"I am here to tell you that you are a werewolf and that you are very special and that gamble you met is your mate. When you get up head straight outside because that is when you will be shifting."

Dream over

I get up but regret because then I feel a lot of pain and of course, I scream. 
'GO OUTSIDE YOU IDIOT' yells my wolf. 'No if I go outside I need to know your name first.' 

'It is midnight.' 

'NOW GO OUT TO THE YARD.' I run into a cake face bitch and end up with her on the floor and having my mate and an old guy coming out.

 "What in the name of Jesus is happening?"

 I was about to answer but then I was on the floor feeling a hell lot more pain it lasted for about 20 minutes. FINALLY I CAN STAND. I take a step forward and end up meeting the floor. I lift my muzzle up. Wait what a muzzle. I look down at myself and see black fur everywhere. I start to growl at everyone near me then I shift. BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE.  I was bare naked. I tried to cover myself but big mistake. All the men where staring. A couple tried to touch me but the strange dude stopped them and gave me his shirt.

A.N please tell me how my book is. Picture of wolf above