Kiara and Jack

Jacks POV

I've been on tour for a while now with the boys and every single day that passes i miss kiara more and more. Yeah we text and face time all the time but it just isnt the same. I called her best friend        y/b/f/n and we planned out a little surprise were i go to see kiara. I hope she'll like it.

Your POV
Why are you acting so weird i asked y/b/f/n. "Oh its nothing" she replied. "Are you ready to leave" yep i replied.
We were about to head out but then she says.

"Oh wait i forgot my bag in your back yard."

Alright i'll wait for you in the car i said.
What no im a guest here can you please go get it for me plus your in the passenger seat.
Ugh fine

I headed to the back yard and i couldnt believe what i was seeing.
It was jack he was standing their with a teady bear and flowers.

What are you doing here i thought you were on tour.

Jack- i am but i managed to get the day off plus tomarrows show is gonna be close by here

As he was speaking i was walking up to him and giving him a hug and a kiss

You- well im glad you came

Next thing i know i got a message from y/b/f/n

Y/b/f/n- Hey have fun btw i have my bag. Cant believe you didnt see it lol dont do anything dirty.

Omg i really have the best friend and boyfriend in the world.

The rest of the day you and jack just had fun then he surprised you with a candel lit picnic at the beach.