Daniel and Rylie

Rylie's POV
"Soooooo... can i go pleaseee. I promise i'll do anything for you for a full week if you let me go." I told my mom. I really want to go to this why dont we concert with by best friend and she didnt just get concert tickets she got vip ones so we would actually get to meet them."Fine but you have to keep your promise." My mom said. "YAY THANKYOU YOUR THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD I LOVE YOU." I texted my best friend telling her that i can go and she said that she will pick my up in 1 hour. I got ready and as i grabed my jacket my best friend texted me telling me she was outside.
*when your about to meet them*
Omg i cant believe im about to meet them. I look at Daniel to see that he was alredy looking at me. He turned around quickly and i could feel myself blush. It was finally my turn i went over to them and got a hug from jack corbyn zach jonah and lastly daniel. We took a picture then started talking for about 30 seconds. I started talking with Daniel.
Daniel- hey we dont have much time here but i would really like to see you again. Can i have your number.
Rylie- yeah of course.
You guys shared phone numbers and then the security guard said it was time to move on.
Daniel- I'll see you at the show
Rylie- ok
All i could say was ok i still couldnt believe what just happened.
*during the show*
They were singing nobody gotta know and when it was daniels turn to sing he was singing in my direction and i thought that he was singing to be but thats what every girl next to me was probably thinking.
Daniel's POV
I was singing my part in nobody gotta know and i saw Rylie i started singing to her but i made it look like i was just singing in that direction.
*after the show*
Rylie's POV
I got home told my mom everything that happened and went up to my room. I go on instagram and i saw that daniel had posted a picture of yhe both of us saying"tonight was an amazing show love meeting you guys." I soon got a text from daniel saying that we should hang out and if we could meet up at the closest park.
I agreed and i headed off to the park.
I was walking at the park and i see Daniel's alredy here. We made eye contact and soon he started walking over to me. We had a normal conversation and just started to get to know each other.

Daniel- so i know we just met and all but i think you are very beautiful and i was hopeing that you would want to be my girlfriend.
Rylie- yes i would like to be your girlfriend.
Daniel gave me a kiss on the cheek and we kept on talking.

Daniel- i would walk you home but it looks like you drove here.
Rylie- yeah *laughs a bit*

Daniel walks you to your car and as you were gonna go in he turned you around and gave you a kiss on the lips.
You smiled and he said
Daniel- im so glad you said yes. *laughs a bit* i'll see you tomarrow ?
Rylie- im glad i said yes too and yeah i'll see you tomarrow.

You got in your car and drove off not believing what had happened.

So Rylie i hope you enjoyed this story and it came out how you wanted it to be.❤❤