Jack and Ashley

Ashley's POV
I woke up the the annoying buzzing and ringing of my alarm signaling that it was time for school. I turned it off and got up. I got ready then went down stairs to make some breakfast. My parents had alredy gone to work and i saw that my mom left a note saying," hey sweetie your father and I have a long day at work today so we'll be comeing home very late. Love mom and dad."
I made some pancakes and headed of to school.
*at school*
The bell rang signaling it was time for 1st period. As i was closed my locker and stepped away i bumped into someone causing both of us to fall. He fell on top of me and i got to see who it was. Jack Avery. The guy I've had a thing for since who knows how long.

Jack's POV
I was going to class when i bumped into someone landing right on top of her. I noticed who it was and it was Ashley the girl I've had a crush on since i first saw her. I noticed the position we were in so i got up then helped her up. I helped her pick up her books and introduced myself.
Jack-hey im jack
Ashley-hi im ashley
Jack- sorry about this i was trying to catch up with a couple of friends.
Ashley- No it's fine it really is
*bell rings*
Ashley- i should start heading to class.
*starts walking away*
Jack- wait
*Ashley turns around*
Jack- can i have your number

Both of their POV
I think this is going to be an amazing new friend ship and hopefully even more.

Hey ashley i hope you enjoy this story im sorry if it wasn'twhat you were expecting but this was my first actual imagine and i was trying very hard to make a good one.