Part 7: Truth

Charlotte's POV- Something weird is going on, Henry bringing up my mom and him running off so sudden.

But oh well, who can understand that freak?

I was walking home and spotted Bianca making out with her new boy toy.

It makes me sick to my stomach that she's playing with Henry's heart. So I'm going to give her a piece of mind.

"Yo!" I say walking over to Bianca.

She can't hear me because she's too busy shoving her tounge down that boy's throat.

"Ugh" I say quietly .

Bianca finally sees me and pushes the boy off of her.

"Go Jake" she says quietly .

"What do you want?" She asks.

"I want you to tell Henry the truth, that you're playing him. Think of how he's going to feel" I say.

"Oh yeah, and why do you care? Miss 'bad girl'" she says taking a step close to me.

"I don't care, it's just I want you to feel bad, you think you have Henry wrapped around your wrinkly finger, but no, he'll find out soon or later. " I say

"And how will he find out?" She says laughing

I shrug my shoulders with sarcasm and walk off, oh she is going down.

Henry's POV- I get home and head straight towards my room.

I throw my glasses and tie off.

I can't believe I'm so stupid! I probably just revealed that I'm kid danger to Charlotte! She's probably blabbing her mouth off.

I flounce on my bed. I have to tell Ray, maybe he'll understand...?

I make my way towards junk n stuff. I'm shaking the whole time. I really hope Ray will understand.

I get down to the man cave after a brutal elevator ride.

"Hey Henry, what's up?" Ray asks.

"Um, Ray? I have to tell you something and you have to promise not to get mad..."

"Okay, spill it"

"Well, you know, the girl that I rescued... She goes to my school... And I tutor her... And I may have accidentally revealed my secret hahahahaa, so funny, right?" I say laughing trying to lighten the mood.

"Henry, do you realize what could happen?" Ray says.

"No what?" I ask scared.

"I actually don't know.. But bad things could happen. I thought I could trust you Henry... I have no choice but to let you go. " Ray says.

"What? Ray, why? She probably doesn't even know" I say.

"It's for your safety kid, I'm sorry. Have a nice life" Ray says walking off.

I make my way to the tubes. It's going to be my last time in these tubes.

"Up the tube" I say glumly.

-

I get back home and start to take off my clothes, then it hit me. I have a date with Bianca.. In 30 minutes.

At least one good thing is going to happen to me.

I hurry over to my closet to find something to wear.

I pick out a nice blue plaid shirt, some tan khakis and my blue vans.

I head into the bathroom and start styling my hair.

I grab some breath mints and spray on some cologne.

I take one last look and head out my window. Then I climb back in, grab my glasses, and head back out. I still want to keep a low profile.

I get to the park at 7:58 I go sit on a bench to wait for Bianca.

I feel bad for not buying her flowers or something.

I sit patiently in the dark, I can't believe Bianca Wells is actually into me.

-

Time is passing by, it's now 8:35 .

I still sit there. Maybe she's running late...

More time passes by and it's obvious, she stood me up.

I start walking and a vehicle approaches..Bianca's!

A huge smile creeps on my face, then a boy gets out. My smile falls.

He goes to Bianca and they start walking hand in hand.

I can't believe this, I lose my amazing job, and I'm being played by the girl of my dreams! Why is my life so terrible!

I have no one to talk to, Jasper wouldn't pay attention, my sister is psycho, my mom and dad are never home.

I make it home and slam the door.

Then an Idea pops in my mind.. I could talk to Charlotte...

Wait, I cant... I'm Henry. Unless I dress up as kid danger!

But how would that work?

I brush the idea off and climb into bed.

I guess I'll talk to myself.

••

super sorry for not updating . i promise I'll get better ^_^

but i'm super excited bc my bday is in 6 days! (July 29th) I'll be 14👌

anyways... i watched descendants 2 and it was pretty good. i liked the first one better, but Uma came to slay! she was definitely my fave.

also raven's home is freaking hilarious! glad Disney decided to take raven back💙

also, i'm thinking of writing a new jaele book! so that should be up soon!

💙💙💙💙

-Mia💓