Part 8: Willie.

Charlotte's POV- I walk into school the next day to see a huge crowd.

I run up to see what's going on, Henry and  that dude Bianca was making out with yesterday.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!" That dude says throwing a punch. Surprisingly Henry dodges it and everyone gasped.

"Yeah, tell that to her after she kissed me!" Henry yells and throws a punch knocking that dude on the ground. 

Everyone is yelling and crowding Henry.

"Oh my gosh Jake!" Bianca gets down on the floor to help her boy toy.

Henry pushes himself out of the crowd and runs down the hallway, and I follow him.

He ends up in a classroom crying his eyes out.

I knock on the door and I go in and he wipes his face.

"No, it's okay, let your feelings out" I say sitting next to him.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I guess I will have 'sympathy' for him.

"I'm sorry, it's just, I'm sick and tired of being treated this way. I was so happy when Bianca asked me on a date, I'm so stupid, I should've listened to you" he says

"You're not stupid Henry, Bianca is stupid for passing up a great guy. Forget all of those losers" I say .

He looks up at me, he's looking at me weirdly and I'm very uncomfortable.

"You, you just called me Henry" he says.

"What? No I didn't. Okay, I have to go fluzz butt see you after school" I say and I leave the classroom so fast.

I lean up against the lockers and take a deep breath. I'm about to pull out my phone but I get stopped and see a guy standing in front of me. Pretty attractive.

"The name is Willie, Willie Bradford. "
He says

Breath is minty fresh, his smile oh my, his teeth are pearly white.

"The name is Charlotte, Charlotte Bolton" I hold out my hand for him to shake. He takes my hand slowly and we shake hands forever it feels like.

"So, you're new huh?" He asks.

"Yeah, this is my third time moving this year"

"Cool, I like chicks that move" he says

"Really huh? So what if I move away? "

"I can do long distance"

We both laugh, my hand is still in his.

"Walk me to class?" I ask. Ew, I sound so girly, but this boy is heart melting.

"Of course" he says.

We make our ways towards class, oh my goodness, I've totally forgotten about Henry.

Henry's POV- I heard the whole conversation between Willie and Charlotte. What does she see in him?

I watch them as they walk hand in hand to their class.

I roll my eyes as Charlotte has googly eyes for him.

I have an idea! Kid Danger can come and get her mind off of Willie!

Except, I'm fired, but Charlotte never found out! I have to talk to Ray.

-

I make my way down to the man cave to see Ray with big tub of ice cream and listening to slow jazz music.

"Um Ray?" I say

He looks up to see me, throws his ice cream and runs up to hug me.

"Oh kid, I've missed you so much! " he says not letting me breathe.

He puts me down and he asks what's up.

"So, Charlotte never found out I was kid danger, and I was kind of wondering if I could have my job back" I say.

"Umm, YES!" Ray says picking me up and hugging me again.

"Here's your watch back and a new tub of gum. I love you Henry!" Ray says yelling around the man cave.

I laugh to myself, now time to work my magic on Charlotte.

••

Oooh, Henry b jelly 😲

Sorry for not updating! Hopefully trying to get in a lot of updates today!

Hope you enjoyed!💗

-Mia❣️