Letter 6

Dear Jasper,

You lied. I found you at her house. It was raining making my mood worse. You lied. How could you?

It was a bet wasn't it. I was your sick little bet. I hope you got the laughs from it because I fell for it. I fell headfirst and caught feels.

Does it feel good to play me? I bet it does. I should place money on it. Just like you did to me.

You saw me watching you guys. You freaked. You saw my tears and knew you had fucked up bad.

You took a full heart and threw it like a vase against the wall. Do you understand the consequence of your actions?

I can't not let you go because even after all the pain I still care. I simply handed you my heart. I will never be the same after you smashed it.

I ran hoping to not give you the satisfaction of tearing it apart. You followed in your car.

Then it happened. Time stopped and your car flipped when you slapped the breaks hard causing you to turn and get hit from another car. I screamed and ran to you. I still cared after all the pain you caused.

In that moment, the heartbreaker was broken. You felt the pain you caused me. How did it feel, heartbreaker? Did it hurt?

Because it hurt when you took my heart a fractured it, yet I'm willing to give it back so you may try again.

Just keep in mind one fracture causes millions of jagged pieces. Pieces you will need to reconstruct but will never be able to because something broken isn't ever the same.

Love,

Aspen