Live

"hi buddy!" we waved and smiled at the camera. i saw you grab your own phone to join the live and spam hearts.

"buddy how are you??" i said in a cute tone. i've been bluffing quite a lot huh?

i looked at the comments, "omo! sinrin!"
hey look, even some buddies ship us.

i messed with the filters to find one that made us look pretty. and searched for fun objects around the room.

"i'm not good at doing vlives." i'm really not though (im not tryna say sinb is boring im just quoting what she said in her birthday live).

"sinb-yah, it's okay." you placed a hand on my shoulder in which i freaked out upon and moved away.
i ignored that she did that and began talking about random stuff.

***

we finished the vlive in 30 minutes.. an awkward 30 minutes. aaand then things were back to normal.

"eunbi.. i'm really sorry.." you looked down as i grabbed my phone.

"yet you told me to apologize for making a move on you."

"i-.. that's because it was sudden and i was confused.." i wasn't buying it.

"and it's not sudden to get pinned to the wall, kissed topless, and then slapped afterwards. real funny." it makes my heart ache.

you stayed quiet, i knew i won. i sighed and left to the practice room, glancing back a few times to see your sad face.

i walked walked across the road angrily wondering why it was so quiet.

"not busy today h-"

a loud crash, screams, people yelling to call the ambulance and more before it was black. the next thing i knew, i was live on the news.

----
A/N:
idk what i'm doing