Actors

Can you make this last? Cause now I'm not so sure, are you up to the task? Sometimes the sickness is the cure. You're searching so hard you lost yourself..”

„Jack? You have to sleep. You look like a corpse.” Rian spoke softly. I knew he was right. I hadn't slept for like three days. My friends had to force me to eat. Every second I left Alex I was scared he could die.

No sign of him getting better. He could breath himself again and didn't need the machine any more but he still hadn't opened his eyes once. His skin was still as pale as before. With every day passing by I became more worried.

What if he really dies? What should we tell the fans? Their role model committed suicide? He had an awful accident? He hated to be on this world so he became an angel? The hate he got made him depressed so he stopped being the lively happy guy I knew from my past? Maybe they would understand the truth but maybe not. Who knows?

But what should we do? The guys he knew for half of his life. His best friends. His death would hit us the hardest. We had a hard time to show him that we like him and he hadn't need to grief over his brothers death because life was so beautiful and his brother would have liked him to be happy. Slowly he began to trust us and even more slowly he became the jerk everybody knows.

Flashback

Jack? This is Alex! He's a really good singer and we know you can play the guitar good.. Would you like to form a band with us?” Rian asked excitedly. I looked to the guy he had brought with. Tall, with big eyebrows. Wonderful brown hair with a slight red tone. And then those eyes with this warm brown colour. But there was something that made them different than other brown eyes. They had all this sadness in them.

Rian, I really would love to.. But I'm not good enough.. Look, I can't even play simple Blink 182 songs, how should I play other songs, written by one of us?” I tried to convince him to forget about his plan with me in a band. My parents hate the fact that I play the guitar and they would hate it even more to hear that I play in a band.

Blink 182? I love this band, too.” This Alex guy mumbled. Wow. This voice was like heaven. Hot and cold at the same time. Harsh and soft at the same. Like he could melt a girl's heart in one second. Maybe I am a girl.. Because my heart melted and I knew I was going to like him a lot. And he liked the same band as I.

Jack's crazy about them! And he's got a spare ticket for their concert in Maryland. Jack, you would give him your ticket, wouldn't you?” Rian asked and looked at me warningly like he would say that I should say the right thing. He is a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wanna kill him instantly. “Would you? I wanted to buy a ticket myself but they were sold out..”