Chapter 3

Alyssa grimaced as she gave her left side a soft massage. She took off her shirt to see how much damage has been done to her. Napailing siya nang makita nya ang malaking pasa sa kanyang tagiliran.

I'll get you next time, Kim. I'm just a bit rusty but I'm still running.

Biglang napatigil si Alyssa sa kanyang ginagawa when her phone rang.

It was Kim.

On the other line. Hahaha. Dude, how's my kick? Okay ba? Buhay ka pa ba? Tawa nito.

Stop laughing. You just got lucky.

Haha. Loser. Di mo pa talaga tanggap na gumagaling na ako? Because of that, tonight all drinks will be on you. I-treat mo ako. Let's celebrate the moment that I kicked your ass.

Dream on. See you tonight.

Napailing na lang si Alyssa sa kakulitan ng best friend niya. Sanay na siya dito.

Akala ko di ka matutuloy, dude. Sambit ni Kim pagdating ni Alyssa sa kanilang favorite bar.

This only proves that you haven't done any damage at all. I could still kick you on the dance floor. By the way, where's everybody? Akala ko kasama sina Ara at Mika.

Bro, they cancelled. But everybody is right there on the dance floor. Sambit ni Kim sabay turo sa isang grupo ng mga magagandang babae na sumasayaw.

Alyssa gave Kim a sheepish smile.

Let's hit it, dude.

Oblivious to the throbbing pain on her sides, Alyssa was having a good time dancing with the ladies. She's used to getting the attention as she is attractive.

Medyo nakainom na rin siya kaya mas naging hyper pa siya. She suddenly felt uncomfortable at alam nya kung saan siya dapat pumunta.

She was on her way to the rest room when she saw a familiar figure. She couldn't make it out, as her vision was a little bit of a blur pero segurado siyang kilala nya ang nakikita nya.

She shrugged the thought off at tumuloy na sa rest room.

Paglabas nya she was surprised to see the lady she'd been looking at. She was leaning on the wall malapit sa ladies room.

Like a zap of lightning bigla nyang naalala. She reached out and softly touched the lady's shoulder to get her attention and she turned to face her.

I knew it was you. We meet again.