Chapter 6

Alyssa woke up with a splitting headache. She was still wearing the clothes she wore at the bar last night and she smelled of smoke and booze. Bigla siyang napabangon when she remembered that she was supposed to do something very important.

She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower.

Same old, same old Ly. Tsk. A lady wearing an olive green maxi dress greeted her.

Alyssa flashed her biggest smile and planted a soft kiss on the lady's lips.

Sorry, I'm late, Lau.

Surprise, surprise. Laura rolled her eyes as she waved her hand at the waiter.

Alyssa was about to order when Laura stopped her by putting her hands on her.

No. I'll order for you. Waiter, bigyan mo siya ng Bloody Mary. Tumingin kay Ly and flirtatiously leaned her head on the side.

Because it looks like someone here is hung-over.

Hindi masyadong nagsalita si Ly. She was famished at naubos nya kaagad ang omelet with bacon on the side. Umorder pa siya ng pancake because she still wasn't satisfied with the meal.

Laura gave her a quizzical look.

What? Ly felt weird about the look Laura was giving her.

Nothing. It's just that we're here to catch up, right?

Yes. Matipid na sagot ni Ly.

How many days was it since we last saw each other? Laura asked.

Uhm. Two...three...two weeks?

Did you miss me?

Yep. Sagot ni Alyssa with an emphasis on the 'P' sound.

Weh.

I missed you, Lau. Why wouldn't I?

That's a good question, Ly. Laura weakly replied.    

A/N: Three updates!!! Sorry for long hiatus! Super busy lang po...

Will do a JeDean/GaWong fanfic!! Kinikilig ako sa kanila!! hahaha

Sa lahat ng UAAP Ships sila lang ang Team Real!! Kainis na nakakakilig!!! hehehehehe