♡ Chapter One ♡

Song: No Ordinary Love - Memphis May Fire 

Tomoe sighed as he pressed the sake dish against his lips. A raccoon-dog prostitute is behind him with her arms wrapped around his waist. He's in the red district, wondering why he even bothered to come here. He's bored of this place and the Yokai women...

"Tomoe! Pay attention to me!" The prostitute whined as her breasts are pressed against his back.

He snorted in response as he kept drinking. "You have the scent of another man on you," he commented coldly.

"But, Tomoe... I'm the only one for you!" She purred.

Tomoe shrugged her off and stood up. He's sick of this place but when he went to leave, a loud crash came from outside the entrance. Tomoe grew confused until the War God showed himself to the fox.

The War God stood before the fox familiar in blue, white, and golden armor. The God's blue hair is gelled straight up and he has red markings under his blue eyes and forehead.

"Am I really that much of a threat for you to come to a place like this?" Tomoe asked in amusement.

"I will slay you once and for all, fox!" The War God roared before swinging his large sword at him.

Tomoe dodged it swiftly and he immediately drew his samurai sword but when Tomoe went to attack the God with his sword, it broke in half.

Tomoe gasped in shocked and the War God used the opportunity to slash at his arm. Tomoe grunted in pain when he saw his own blood dripping on the wooden floor.

"TOMOE, RUN!" The prostitute cried out while she threw a smoke bomb on the ground.

Smoke filled the air as Tomoe made his escape. He knew he is not in a good position because humans want him dead and the single attack the War God has done to him really damaged him. He never saw his own blood before... Tomoe usually is the one who causes the bloodshed of others, not the other way around. He was a fool into thinking he could defeat a God single-handedly.

He stumbled in the woods, leaving drops of his own blood to stain on the ground. He can see from afar an angry mob of humans looking for him. Those humans always wanted to hunt Tomoe down but Tomoe could easily kill them all yet tonight was different... He is hurt for the first time in his life. He never got injured before... He's really worried that he will die in such a place.

He went under a dead tree away from the path in the woods, hoping that no one will see him. He rested his head against the trunk and closed his eyes. He has never felt pain before and he truly hates it...

*~*~*~*~*Bruised & Broken*~*~*~*~*

Tomoe felt content with the silence in the woods. It is late at night and he noticed that none of the humans are around until...

SNAP!
His eyes shot open when he saw a young lady with long black hair and black bangs that cover her hazel eyes. Her long hair goes past her butt and her hair is also tied at the bottom with a white ribbon. She's rather short and petite and she is wearing a long pink kimono.

She studied the fox familiar before kneeling down in front of him. He only stared at her as her hands are trembling inside her kimono. She finally got a small jar of little peach pills. She took one out and pressed it against his lips softly. He accepted it yet she couldn't make eye contact with him.

"What are these?" He whispered.

"Peach pills. They are from a God and these pills can easily heal any wound," the young woman explained softly.