3 | Concert Opening's

Written on: July 18, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 3.

“Concert Opening's”

I was getting clothes out for me to wear for today, I don't understand myself sometimes but ya know, gotta go with the flow and act all cheery.

“Ross?” My mother calls out

“What?” I said bluntly

“Well I got a phone call...saying that we getting a concert opened up for you,” My mother tells me

“Kool, when?” I asked

“In 1 Week and please change the attitude,” She tells me

“What attitude?” I snapped

“Exactly, THAT attitude..you can't have it at the concert,” And with that she left

I don't understand, She knows that I'm not happy with my life here, I can't just suck it up and fake my happiness, my girlfriend is the cause of all this if I'm gonna be honest with you.

It's how she's just really clingy onto me and never let's me have my own space when needed, doesn't mean I'm gonna break up with her, she's really sweet and I love her Australian accent, besides we've been together for 2 years, I really don't wanna mess it up.

I picked out my Yellow Beanie, Yellow V-neck, Yellow jeans and my all time favorite Yellow converse.

As you can see my favorite color is Yellow, my room walls are painted as Yellow, Yellow Bed sheets, Yellow pillow, Yellow blankets, Yellow carpet and lastly my Yellow furniture such as closets, cabinets etc.

I'm 21 years old my birthday is December 29th which is the month I always happen to be with my cousins back in Denver.

I can't say I hate my life, but I also say I can't love my life, I guess my life is okayish no problems at all.

I only have an attitude with everyone because I can never have my own space with Courtney around and the fact that I don't feel happy living here, ever since we moved here from Denver I've been so gloomy and antisocial.

Can you blame me? How would you feel if you moved from your hometown and feeling homesick? Oh alright then, that's how I feel, sick to my stomach.

I just want a normal life to be back, Nothing can stop this.