17 | Avoiding Her

Written on: August 8, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

“Avoiding Her”

| Ross Lynch |

I had 19 missed calls, 155 text messages and 18 voicemail's all from Laura, you may be wondering why I'm ignoring her right? Well truth is I'm not ignoring her I'm just Avoiding Her yeah I know it's kinda the same shit but after what Courtney told me, it had me thinking.

And the point is I think Court's right, ever since Laura's walked in I've changed a lot towards my own girlfriend.

So I decided to take drastic measures and avoid Laura for a bit, maybe for the whole day you never know.

The Crones flew back to Colorado because that's where they live but the only exciting thing is that the G's live here in LA now just to start off at the rage.

Something me and my siblings used to do until we all got older and basically famous now? Yeah that's about it.

The G's made plans to spend time with us and visit for Christmas break and Spring break which means me, my siblings, my parents and the G's all fly down to Colorado to stay in our old cabin and stay for winter break but for spring break the Crone's fly down to LA and visit us, staying for all of spring break.

Then in the Summer the G's come over and spend the night until school starts which means they go to their house the Crone's are hardly ever coming now, they are too focused on studies and on dancing.

from every once in a while we would face time Boston while he brings Beauty and Bauer into view to see us all while we see them and to be honest, Bauer has grown so much his voice sounds like an average little kid now still squeaky.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time has passed, it is now a day before Christmas break and we are currently at our old cabin waiting for the Crone's to arrive, I'm super nervous, I still avoided Laura but as I see her instagram posts she's currently in Italy visiting old families and cousins.

Her cousins Hayley and Elias both had a baby sister who is now 1 years old which they all live in Rome, Italy.

Hayley and Elias are both 8 years old now (imma just pretend they were younger in the last few chapters).

I'll finish this part of the chapter on next chapter, I'm rushed to update this one from impatient people who messaged me😑