10 | Boston Acts Weird

Written on: July 23, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 10.

“Boston Acts Weird”

We had just gotten home from Starbucks with Laura and Boston is acting a little strange, weird even.

“Boss..you alright?” I asked

“Y-yeah I'm good,” He stuttered nervously

“Ooh okay then..your just acting...weird,” I tell him

My mom then comes in the living room and looks at Boston directly.

“Boston come outside today is your photoshoot day,” And with that she left

Boston then sighed and followed her outside to take his photoshoot.

boston_crone Photoshoots today with the cousins✌💙😏 @officialr5 @gusdestjeor @gordydestjeor @gildestjeor @gatordestjeor @beauty_crone @bauer_crone

I then liked his post but stared at it for a longer amount of time as I looked at it all I can notice from the picture was his big blue eyes that are so beautiful to look at, now I know why Hayley adores him.

Speaking of Hayley I see she commented under it too.

hayley.leblanc Those eyes tho!! They are blue and really pretty to look at! I love your eyes Boston😍😜✌😘💗👫 @angier5 @boston_crone

What the what? is that even normal for people that are just friends? This confused me to the max.

Like I said, Boston's eyes are too die for, any girl would fall for him because of his eyes.

To be honest, I wish I had Boston's eyes, they are really pretty to look at.

Just then Sierrah also commented, well Sierrah or Raynah commented.

sierrahraynah His eyes tho! I love your eyes little B🙊👀 @boston_crone

Seriously?? Does anyone else have anything to say about Boston's eyes!?!? I'm gonna freak out, literally.

Boston just then walked in about to head upstairs as I stopped him.

“Dude, almost every girl is gushing about your eyes.. Even Hayley gushed about your eyes!!” I exclaimed

“Yeah, I know, I literally checked the comments” He tells me and immediately ran upstairs

Okay, he's definitely acting really weird lately, ever since we got home from Starbucks.

For now I shrugged it off and went straight to my room to text Laura having privacy.

Courtney was coming over in 15 minutes so I did my all and text Laura for the meantime before Courtney comes, because knowing Courtney she's not gonna let me text Laura as soon as she gets here.

I still don't know why my cousins aren't fond with Courtney, it bugs her a lot.