4 | Meeting Her

Written on: July 19, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 4.

“Meeting Her”

We had gotten dressed and we were set to go meet the girl who booked us a concert.

Courtney and Vanni had decided to stay home and just clean, something girls usually do as a house wife.

Rydel was on her phone on the way there, she was uploading a video on her YouTube channel which satisfy me most whenever I randomly show up in her videos on purpose giving her a smirk.

But Courtney usually ends up pulling me out of the video, slapping me for being “rude,” in her video, how is it rude? I don't know but she is confusing.

We then pulled up at a Staples Center and easily got inside, we were then stopped by guards, what the hell.

“Who goes there?” The guard asked

“Were R5, someone booked us a concert here,” I tell the guard

“Not buying it,” He rolled his eyes

“Ugh!! I knew we shouldn't have bothered to come,” I crossed my arms angrily

“It's okay..we'll figure something out,” My dad tells me as he gently rubbed my back

“Ross has some anger issues,” Rocky says

“You mean he's bipolar?” Ryland corrects him

Rocky then nodded while rolling his eyes as I glared at them trying not to scream.

Just then a woman and a girl shows up to the guards, the woman was a red head and the girl was a brunette with beautiful chocolate brown eyes, she appears to be Italian?? Somewhat yeah.

The girl then looked at me and my siblings then back at the woman and the guards.

“Mom, I believe that's them... Jerry you can let them in,” The girl tells them

“R5??” Her mom questioned

I then looked around at my parents and my siblings then back at the girl and her mom, slowly nodding my head.

“You can follow me,” The girl told us

We then all exchanged looks as Ellington motioned that we should actually follow her?

I then caught up to the girl as I became curious to wanting to know what her name was so I don't have to keep referring to her as “girl,” even tho she is one.

She then stop and turns around to look at us as she noticed we all looked confused so she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Can you all stop looking confused!? geez, my name is Laura by the way but you can call me L-Dawg,” She tells us

We all looked at each other, wanting to just laugh at what she had just said to us.

I can tell this day is gonna be interesting.