5 | Her Good Side?

Written on: July 20, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 5.

“Her Good Side?”

I continued to follow her as my siblings stayed in their dressing rooms getting ready for the show that's tonight.

She then stops and turns around eyeing me up and down giving me a sweet stare and a soft smile.

“Why are you following me?” She asked

“Uhm..actually I was wondering if you could do my hair and pick out my outfit for the show,” I tell her truthfully

She then slowly nods her head unsure of herself and she looks....confused??

“Uhm yeah okay just go to your dressing room and I'll be there in a second,” She tells me

I then do as told and head to my dressing room while waiting for Laura my siblings then glanced at me wondering who I'm waiting for and then they glanced at me.

“Bro who are you waiting for?” Riker asked

“Laura, why?” I asked back

“Oui, really?” Rydel smirked

I then rolled my eyes at how “mature,” they were being but I shrugged it off, why are they acting like this? Don't they know I have a girlfriend?

“Why are y'all acting like this? I have Courtney,” I tell them sternly

“Yeah but get the fact that we HATE her with a passion,” Ryland tells me

Them leaving me speechless here, left me having second thoughts, is she really the one for me? I wonder.

Laura then walks in while carrying a lot of hair equipment bags and makeup bags so I go on and help her carry them over to my little mini table, seriously what's the point of makeup? I'm a guy I don't do makeup.

We then talk about our life and how things were going, I then cracked up some of my corny non-funny jokes to her and she immediately starts laughing, I then came to a realization.

I just saw her good side.