Chapter 1: Departure

"Yo Flare, you ready to go yet?" Shouted my best friend Sling from across the house.
"Yeah yeah keep your top on!" I jokingly shouted back.
Sling impatiently walked into my bathroom where I was standing in front of the mirror dyeing the tip of my hair orange.

"Your still dyeing your hair, why?"
"I want to look my best."
"We're going to have a boy's night out Flare, do you know what that consists of?"
"Well if your making the plans then....Strip club?"
Sling nodded and then left the bathroom.

How come for boys night out we have to go to the most mature place ever and even I know none of us are mature I thought to myself.

After the finishing touches I toke off my gloves and washed my hands then I looked in the mirror.
My blonde hair dropped to right side of my face and covered my green eye with the dyed orange tip.
I decided I looked as good as I'd get and I walked into the living room.

On the couch Sling was waiting for me while texting away on his phone.
"You ready yet drag queen?" He mocked.
"Yes now I am."
"Praise Jesus!"
Sling put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his backpack while I put my orange jacket on and also my backpack.

Sling ushered me hurriedly out the door and then closed it behind us.Sling glanced at his watch
"You got us ten minutes late dude!"
"Oh my hearts breaking" I said sarcastically.
The car had it's roof down so I jumped into the passenger seat and Sling toke the driver's seat.

I toke out my phone and texted my other four friends that we'd meet them at the club.Sling turned the key, the ignition sparked to life, and then we were off.