Chapter 6: The Awakening

I woke up because I felt my knee hit metal and I knocked me awake.I opened my eyes and looked up and saw something that scared the shit out of me.

An open net hung on the branch above me but that's not the scary part the scary part was when I looked around the spot I was sleeping sharp pitchforks stuck out of the ground.There was a pitchfork right in front of my face and scattered around my body were other pitchforks just inches away from impaling me.

I carefully got on my knees and looked around the camp site and that's when I noticed that everyone was gone.I ran to the middle of the camp and found that nobody was there.I looked to see if the car was still there and it was but the trunk was open and some had stolen the engine.

Since the car was useless I don't know where the guys would've gone.
RING!
I heard the sound from on the cars passenger seat and I investigated it to find my phone in the seat.
I turned it on and it had been charged to one hundred percent.

Someone had sent me a message so I opened up my phone and read it.

Hello Flare if your in the state of mind I hope you are you've woken up to find your friends missing and your car engine stolen but whoever your phone is charged.Now I know you must be confused but be warned this is not a joke this is very much real.While you slept I toke a little look at your contacts list and saw that you had recently called a miss Tammy Bouvier.
Well I traced the call to her home and she is now incapacitated and you will have no savior until you follow my instructions.Your friends have been kidnapped and place in numerous traps around the forest.You must find your friends and save them all while participating in horrendous challenges by yourself.I will be texting you messages instructing you on how to find your friends but be warned.If you refuse to do these challenges or try to alert police my little omens will hunt you down and kill you.Now I'll give you a few minutes to gain your thoughts then it's time to work.

I turned off my phone and looked into the forest where I saw a dirt trail that looked like something had been dragged away.I wanted to wake up but I knew I was already awake.I don't know why this was happening to me and I certainly don't know why this happened to my friends

But if I was going to come out of this alive and with all of my friends including Tammy alive I would need to follow the bastard's rules.

Another message emerged on my screen and I read it.

Now that you've probably excepted that you can't run away the search will begin.
First, Grab a pitchfork from where you slept last night.
I went over to the pitchfork trap and tore one from out of the ground.

Second, Follow the dragged body trail into the forest.
Lastly, Prepare for immense pleasure in the craft of killing my little piglet.
I braced myself to venture into the forest.I had no idea what to expect but I knew I would regret every decision.

I tightened my body as I stepped past the clearing and went into the woods.