Chapter 2

Hello! This is the Author, I haven't told you much about the oc's so here is some stuff about them.

Here we goo

Fawn is Deer fairy (think human/deer/fairy) but she looks human. She has pink pastel, glittery wings. She has a head piece with deer horns, and vines on the headband, And vines running up the horns, there are flowers on the vines that are on the horns (confusing i know) And before she becomes master gardian (think the leader of the gardians) She wears big black hipster glasses, and a pink shirt. The pink shirt has a upper shirt (crop top sorta?) That has a big heart in the middle with little hearts in the big heart. Then the shirt under the upper/ croptop is white with little hearts on it. Then she wears light blue jeans with pink and yellow flowers on them. Her hair is up in a high side ponytail. Her hair is..(you would think brown right?) is a light chestnut color. Also her shoes are white short boots. But now for her look after she becomes MG, her hair is curly and not a ponytail. Instead of wearing glasses she wears contacts, that make her eyes more of a light blue. She wears a white flowy coat (sorta like a trench coat but silk/thin material) And it is longer. Also she doesn't wear it all the time. (lol) Now onto the rest of her outfit, She wears a pastel pink shirt that goes over her hands (long, LONG sleeves) And has the same jeans from before, also the same shoes but black instead of white. Now onto her personality (wow took a while, bet you ain't still reading) Fawn is a kind, freespirited character. She is basiclly a high school child (lol XD) She has a best friend, who acts like her mother sometimes. Her name is Leah, and there will be more on her in a different story. (its gonna be an all my oc's/about them) Fawn was born in a tribe, her parents (shape shifting deer fairy's) Couldn't keep her because of the tribes rules, Fawn could not shape shift so she wasn't 'fit' to be in the tribe. She was found in the woods by a middle aged woman as a baby. The woman raised her and made her last name woods, since she was found in the woods. Fawn left her mom to live with Leah in a big house. Then a few years later they had a call from Liz (the MG at the time) that a girl named lilly needed protection from people that were out to kill her. Little did fawn know, this would be her wife in the near future. When Fawn met Lilly they found out she was a princess. And blah blah Leah dies Blah, Blah Lilly goes missing for 3 years blah blah XDDD. So ya that is most of her life story, and don't worry, Leah comes back (not tellin you how)

Now about Lilly

Lilly or lillith is the princess of orthidon, she used to live in a happy place with her mother and father, until Someone started sending threats by letter to her doorstep. Her parents were frightened by this, and they needed to keep their daughter safe. So they sent her away, to a different town. To live with two girls, named Fawn and Leah. She eventually fell in love with Fawn and they get married, but then disaster strikes and Lilly goes missing for 3 years, eventually she returns and finds Fawn (what happens next is in the story/chapter 1) Lilly is a independent, but kind girl. She is put in an aranged marriage by her parents before the threats, but it is cut short when Lilly has to leave. Lilly wears a pink Pastel poofy dress, a white flower crown. Her hair is in a bun and she has pastel pink heels. A month or so after she leaves she gets new clothes. She has her hair down with a slight wave to it. She wears a white leather jacket and a baby pink shirt under it, she still wears a white flower crown with it. And wears white leggings and white short boots (kinda like fawns)

So that's really it about them, want to know more? Ask me in the conversation or something. XDD