Chapter 9

Fawn's POV

I walked out of the room. Lilly was downstairs, cooking something. I leaned on the doorway, staring at her for about 2 minutes. "Lilly the cook, eh?" I said, giggling a bit. She walked over to me and grabed me by the hip. I smiled, "Oh someone getting 'flirty' now?" I asked, biting my lip. She pulled me closer and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck. I hear footsteps,but I just ignore them. "Oh stop it in here you two!" Leah snaps. Lilly stops and backs up. "Oh geez." She sighs as she rolls her eyes. Leah walks into the kitchen and countinues Lilly's cooking. "Oh i'll do this, you guys can just...Erm..do what you were doing." She laughs. I look at Lilly's face, it's beet red. She smiles and grabs my hand, we walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I look out the window, I didn't know why but I felt Lilly pulling away again. I turned over to her, her face buried in her hands. I sigh, "Lilly, erm is there something wrong?" I asked her, she slowly turned to face me. "It's nothing." She says. I felt like I couldn't contain it anymore. "Ok Lilly after we..well do it...You can't just be a bitch and say it's nothing!" I yell at her. She gets up to face me, my face filled with anger. She had an angry look on her face, "You want to know? you really do? I couldn't protect you! you got shot cuz i am a lousy wife! I couldn't protect you!" She said before she ran upstairs. I growled and walked into the kitchen. "I don't understand!" I screamed as I walked to Leah. Leah turned "couple issues, eh?" She chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "It's not that." I said calmly. Leah sighed "Don't worry, you will get through her soon." Leah told me. I exhaled slowly and walked out of the kitchen. I walked upstairs, to me and Lilly's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. I hesitated to walk in, she looked like she wanted to be alone. I..I need to talk to her..I have to.. I walk into the room and sit next to Lilly. I try to put my arm around her, but she moves away. I felt a chill run through my whole body, was she avoiding me? I began to think, does she not want to marry me? I walked over to where she was, she was looking away from me. "Lilly, please talk to me." I whispered. She didn't reply, I walked in front of her, tears ran down her face. "Whats wrong? please talk to me.." I said. She looked at me, and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something. She looks at the floor for a few minutes before speaking. "I wanted to protect you, But I failed. You were shot because I didn't protect you. I..I can't let you get hurt again." She whispered softly. I smiled slightly, to brighten the mood. "You don't have to worry." I say "I will be okay, as long as I have you in my life, I won't get hurt." She looked at me, I wiped the tears from her face with my thumb. She smiled, but her smile quickly faded away. She sighed, "I just...Don't want to lose you again." I look at her, "You will never, ever lose me. I will never leave you." I say. She smiles again, this time for a while. I jump up and kiss her on the forehead, "I love you." I whisper in her ear. She moves closer and says "I love you too."

Later

Lilly and I walk downstairs into the living room, there are plates on the coffee table. "Oh those are for you guys, eat up." Leah tells us from the kitchen. I look over at Lilly, "Um so about-" I try to say but she covers my mouth. "Later." She says in a sturn voice. Leah walks in as we are talking and smirks "What happened last night?" She asks. Lilly and I both stay silent. She looks at the both of us. "OH oh oh! Wait I know!" She says as she starts laughing. "You guys-" Lilly looks at Leah "Shush." She said. I laugh, Lilly looks at me weirdly. "Whats so funny?" She asks. I mumble nothing, cuz it's really nothing.

Later

Lilly and I go to our room, She closes the door, as she looks at me with a odd look. "Is everything okay?" I ask, she smiles. "Yeah everything is great, I just want to talk about something.." She says as she pulls me over to sit o the bed. "What do you need me to talk about?" I ask nerviously. She sighs. "Well after last night, I have been thinking about kids, when should we plan it?" She asked, holding my hand tight. I sighed. "I..I don't really know, I mean we have been planning for a year now, maybe soon?" I say, I really don't know. It's not like I can get pregnant from Lilly, she is a woman. "Well I was thinking...Maybe next week we can get you inseminated? I mean that is our only option if you want to have a baby, instead of adoption.." She said, I look at her and smile. "Sounds great, we just have to make sure that I can get it done first, you know if anything is wrong or anything.." I say nerviously. She gets up, "Well in that case, we should make sure you get enough sleep." I sigh. "But maybe we can.." She shushes me. "Shhhhh I will get to that later." She picks me up and puts me on the floor. I stand with my legs wobbly. She laughs, "Your nervious, or is it the surgery?" She says to me as I sit down. "I'm fine, just leg cramps, that's all." I smile. She smiles back, "Good, I don't want anything to happen."

GUYS WARNING THERE IS SOME 'STUFF' Coming up so be aware!! 'not the sx scene...yet XD'

Lilly moves closer to me, she grabs me by my waist to move me closer. I blush a little as I feel a rush go up my spine. She moves her arm over to my leg, I feel her move her hand up my thigh. I shake a bit, I have never felt such a rush. She moves her hand back to my waist, and up to my cheek. She smiles, "Never felt that before, hm?" She asks. I laugh a bit and nod, no. She laughs, "It's fine,last time you felt that was about 4 years ago, when we were dating. Remember?" She asks me, rubbing my cheek. "Yea I remember, my first time. I'm glad it was with you though." I say. She sighs, "We could..you know, last time before we have kids.." She says awkwardly. I smile "Maybe sometime before I'm pregnant." I push her away with my finger and walk off.

A week later

I sat on the stairs waiting for Lilly to come down stairs, it was the day I get inseminated. I was wicked nervious, I don't want anything to happen to me.