💎Facts about Fushimi💎

{Fushimi's Family}

Kisa Fushimi (mother) 
Niki Fushimi (father) (dead)
Aya Oogai (second cousin)

His name Saruhiko (猿比古, Saruhiko) is composed of three kanji, saru (猿, monkey), hi (比, compare, race, ratio) and ko (古, old). His surname Fushimi (伏見, Fushimi) is composed of two kanji, fusu (伏, bend down, bow, cover) and mi (見, see, hopes, idea).

If Fushimi had to name a hobby, it would be programming.

In a character popularity poll, he ranked first.

Fushimi tends to hate any type of vegetables, i.e. Bamboo shoots in the sweet and sour pork, Green pepper of the stuffed green pepper etc. as revealed in some K radio drama.

Fushimi is very good at cards, as shown in a drama cd where he performed a card trick for Munakata and managed to baffle him.

Also in the K Gakuen drama cd [Summer] when Shiro suggests they play poker Yata refused, saying when he played poker with Fushimi he was sure Fushimi had cheated.

He seems to have no trouble handling bugs in Days Of Blue, he simply plucks a spider from its web before setting it free by tossing it out a window.
He also seems to have a good knowledge on insects, since he was able to identify a spider Awashima was afraid of as harmless and one that he stabbed as poisonous.

In Lost Small World, he also corrected Yata's little brother Minoru that the beetle he had caught was not a Hercules beetle just by looking at it. This could have stemmed from when he was a child and did a research project on ants (in Lost Small World).

Kusanagi expected Fushimi to be his replacement once he retired from HOMRA, to be the calm mind for Yata and Kamamoto, and he was sincerely upset when Fushimi joined Scepter 4 instead