💠Anna Facts💠

Ayuri Kushina (dead)
Tetsuya Kushina (dead)
Honami Kushina (aunt)

They gave her to Mikoto after her parents died because they thought that was a good idea.

Anna's hobby is watching everyone in HOMRA.

Her surname Kushina (櫛名, Kushina) is composed of two kanji, kushi (櫛, comb) and na (名, name, distinguished, reputation). It is shortened from Kushinada-hime (櫛名田姫, Kushinada-hime), the deity whom Susano-o Mikoto rescued.

Anna only addresses people by their first names.

She is doted on by everyone in HOMRA, and even by Reisi Munakata, the Blue King; the members of the Silver clan also care for her.

mpathy: Anna is a high-level Empath. Allowing her to sense, recognize, perceive, and directly feel the emotions and moods of other people as though it were her own feelings.

Mind-Reading: With the use of her red marble, Anna has gained the ability to delve into one's mind, thus being able to read their inner thoughts.

Anna using her marbles to locate Totsuka's killer.

Psychic Navigation: Using four of her marbles on a map of the city, while concentrating Anna is able to locate multiple people.

Clairvoyance:  Anna has clairvoyance, allowing her to 'see' the world by forcing her will into the marbles then into the subject the marbles were reacting to, which can be a person or location. Her mind, apart from her body, then moves to the place her marbles are pointing at to 'see' everything with her mind rather than her actual eyes. 

Syncing:  An ability she has that links her to Mikoto.  Due to it, the two are able to sense each other and communicate in dreams.  However, this was an accident.  Another instance of this ability is when Mizuchi tries to make her sync to the Dresden Slate.  

Phenomenal Projection:  Under great stress, Anna can project her inner world (traumatic experiences like burning, drowning, and even choking Mizuchi put her through) into the real world, affecting the people around her and having the potential to be life-threatening. 

Lie Detection: Anna can sense when someone is lying.

{I drew the picture of Anna at the top}