🔷Seri Awashima Facts!🔷

Quotes:

(to Fushimi) "I thought maybe you went back to your old gang."

"Four Kings haven't come together since perhaps the Kagutsu Crater Incident."

"You might be right. Maybe that's why they're only attracted to other Kings."

Powers and Abilities:

Blue Aura:
As a member of the Blue Clan, Scepter 4, Seri possesses Blue Aura. It typically takes the form of a thin, bluish wisp capable of scorching through the ground, even through wet grass; typically, it leaves behind a trail of smoke in its path.

Expert Swordsmanship: Seri is quite proficient in wielding a saber.

Aura-Enhanced Slash: When in combat, Seri combines both her Aura and swordsmanship to enhance her attack. She exerts her Aura enough to have it "shroud" over the blade of her saber. Seri then swings her saber and thus, ejects the Aura in a line determined by how she performed the action. It cuts across the ground and leaves behind a smoke trail, and in some cases, rupture to the ground itself.

Arrow Attack: She first exerts her Aura onto her saber's blade and swings it vertically, causing the Aura to eject in a vertical formation. Seri repeats the move but instead creates a horizontal slash. The Aura ejected from both strikes eventually intersect and form a fast-moving, spinning structure that develops into an blazing arrow. As with its less elaborate version of the technique, its results always leave behind a trail of smoke, though the damage it causes is determined by the terrain.

Seri's hobby is collecting small articles.

Her name Seri (世理, Seri) is composed of two kanji, se (世, world, society, generation) and ri (理, reason, principle, logic).

Her surname Awashima (淡島, Awashima) are also composed of two kanji, awa (淡, faint, pale, fleeting) and shima (島, island).

Her first name, Seri (世理, Seri), is derived from Suseri-hime (須世理姫, Suseri-hime); Suseri-hime was known to have helped her husband, Ōkuninushi, the deity of Izumo-taisha, pass the harsh test of her father Susano-o.

Her surname, Awashima (淡島, Awashima), is derived from Awashima-no-kami, a Japanese folk religion deity who blesses women.

Takako, her highschool friend, said she is nicknamed "Awashima the Hundred" / "Hundred" because her bust measurement is 100cm.

Hiyori (another highschool friend) and Seri refute this, saying Seri's bust measurement is actually only 95cm.

Hiyori and Seri then explained that it's actually because Seri eats 100kg of anko a year.

Though Seri told her friends that they can call her "The Three Hundred" now, she actually still eats 100kg of anko a year; the 200kg left is actually the amount she tries to feed to the Scepter 4 members.