🍸Izumo Kusangai🚬

Red Aura: As a member of HOMRA, in addition to being the second strongest member, Kusanagi possesses a fire-based Aura, with his particular usage colored in a yellowish-orange tone and sometimes pink,red. Kusanagi is able to use his Aura with the help of his cigarette's sparks, something which appears to be unique to him. He conjures a spiral of fire like red aura around him during battle that acts like a whip to fend off attacks and so on.

Fireballs: After tossing a lit cigarette into the air, sparks from the burning end flare out, quickly transforming into dozens of controllable fireballs, which he can use to attack his opponents. Upon hitting an object, a fireball explodes, giving it a bomb-like effect.

Equipment

Cell Phone: Kusanagi carries a cell phone with him. It has a red back cover and the insignia of HOMRA is engraved at the center, colored an even darker red.

Cigarette Lighter: Kusanagi carries around a cigarette lighter to light any cigarettes he has or to use as fuel to burn his enemies. 

Izumo's hobby is taste-testing alcohol he's bought.

His name Izumo (出雲, Izumo) is composed of two kanji, ideru (出, exit, come out, put out) and kumo (雲, cloud).

His surname Kusanagi (草薙, Kusanagi) is also composed of two kanji, kusa (草, grass, pasture, write) and nagi (薙, mow down (the enemy).

Izumo (出雲, Izumo) is derived from the Izumo-taisha, a grand shrine dedicated to the deity, Ōkuninushi, who married Suseri-hime.

His surname, Kusanagi (草薙, Kusanagi), is derived from the Sword of Kusanagi which Susano-o ok from the Yamata no Orochi (八岐の大蛇, Yamata no Orochi), which he discovered after noticing it had his Sword of Totsoka.

Izumo passed his college entrance on his first try and attended a difficult university.

It's likely Izumo is able to speak English and German fairly well. Izumo might be from Osaka, because he often says "ya" at the end of sentence. That copula is a part of Osaka-ben.