•Chapter Two•

Lance jolted awake, looking around with squinted eyes. He looked up to see a sound asleep Keith, his hands and clothing covered in lance's blood. Lance immediately felt sorry for Keith, hating to put him through his selfharm habits. Lance sat up weakly and laid Keith against the wall he he stood up, trying not to wake up the sleeping paladin. He washed off his wrists as he tried to remember what happened, it all being a dunk haze since he had been drinking the night before.

Lance sighed and cleaned out the deep cuts in his wrists. He went over to the bathtub, crouching down and turning on the water. As he waited for it to fill up he got out some bandages. Lance slowly bandaged up his wrists, honestly not wanting the others to know of his habits.

The sound of water spilling out of the tub alerted Lance to turn of the water and drain it slightly. He let out a sigh of relief and waited for it to get to the right amount of water. Once he had enough water in the tub he slowly stripped off Keith's shirt and pants, leaving his briefs on so he wouldn't be called a creep. Lance sighed and slowly pulled off his shirt and slid off his pants, putting their clothes in the tub with soap.

Keith slowly woke up to the sight of lance's half naked body leaning over the tub, scrubbing Keith's shirt with a wet towel covered in soap. Keith's eyes immediately darted to lance's scar covered back, frowning at the sight. He coughed to alert Lance of his presence. Lance turned around and smiled at him, "sorry about the clothes, I just needed to clean them"

"It's fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure" Keith smiled and crawled over to Lance, watching what he was doing with a smile. Lance sighed and went back to scrubbing their clothes, humming 'Despacito' the first full Hispanic song he had herd on the radio in a few years. Keith rolled his eyes, "you're still obsessed with that song?" He asked in a playful tone.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" Lance paused what he was doing to look at Keith. Keith just laughed and sighed.

"Nothing... dork" he smiled sweetly and stood up, yawning and leaving Lance to finish the clothes.