•Chapter Three•

lance looked down at the clothes, sighing. He left some of his bloodstained clothes to soak in the soapy water. Lance stood up, stretching his arms out as he yawned, "dammit..." he mumbled as he looked down at his wrists. Keith walked in, standing in the doorway,

"lance, we need to talk." Keith stated, clenching and unclenching his fists. "About last night..." keith looked away, chewing his bottom lip lightly.

"What is there to talk about, keith? I was stupid and that's all of it." Lance rolled his eyes, placing his hand on his hip.

An annoyed expression masked keith's worry and fear, "you could've actually hurt yourself" the smaller male had his eyes narrowed, looking at the other. "You have no care for anyone but yourself," he shook his head, "you're like a fucking narcissist"

Eyes widening, a feeling of fury slowly rising in lance's body, he snapped back, "Oh yeah?! Really? I'm the narcissist?" He bared his teeth and narrowed his eyes, "says the guy who spends all of our money on himself!" He couldn't come with a good retort, but that was just fine for his standards.

The smaller male brushed the hair out of his eyes, looking at lance with an unamused expression, "seriously" he responded, turning on his heel to leave him alone.

The fact that lance had upset keith bothered lance, lips pressed into a thin line as the words rang through his head. He normally hated keith, hated him with a burning passion... but this was a feeling of regret and sorrow. He didn't understand, why did he feel this way? His first instinct was to run out there and apologize, but something inside him told him that it was no use. He turned to look at the clothes he was washing, sighing as he went right back to his duties, trying to forget.