CHAPTER SEVEN

- I shouldn't be doing this.
He scolded himself.
-" is it me, am I bothering you?"
She whispered against his lips.
-" yes.
He growled kissing her softly while his hands travelled down to her hips, while hers locked on his shoulders.
-" I'm sorry, seeing you wearing only that towel, is causing a war of hormones inside me, but to make it even worst, now my shirt, knowing that you are not wearing anything else under it, is just making me feel some type of way.
He confessed making her blush at his words, she tried to hide her face from his piercing gaze but he wasn't having it.
-" may I ?
She nodded, his hands went under the shirt finding her naked butt, stopping there squeezing it softly then drawing circles over her skin.
-" ahhh, Namjoonah.
She threw her head back.
-"Oh, so I'm not the only one, huh?"
She shook her head, he squeeze her butt harder this time making her feel the hardened bulge inside the sweats.
-" no you are not, I have been dreaming about this since your debut, the first time I saw you I thought I was going to cum just by watching perform.
His kiss deepened, his hands roamed up inside the shirt finally reaching her soft tits, he rubbed the perked nipples, they hardened instantly, she felt deep inside her core the wetness, arousal.
-" Oh really?.
He looked at her with an amused face.
- well you captivated my heart with your beautiful eyes."
-" you captivated mine, when you perform, when you rap, anything you do, I think you are amazing inside and out of the stage, I know that you have a big heart, I see how you care for your boys, but you confirmed it with the way you have treated me since this morning.

" -" you captivated mine, when you perform, when you rap, anything you do, I think you are amazing inside and out of the stage, I know that  you have a big heart, I see how you care for your boys, but you confirmed it with the way you have treated...

He kissed her shoulder.
-" well I'm going to treat you even better now.
His lips hovered over hers once more, he laid her on the bed jumping besides her, he was on top of her admiring her face, her deep dark eyes.
-" you are so beautiful little girl, I don't know what you did to me, but I love the way it feels.
His hand made their way under her shirt once more, his hands spread her thighs gently rubbing one of his fingers over her lower swollen lower lips.
-" I have barely touch you, but yet you are this wet, did I make you like this baby girl?'
She couldn't help the heat that took over her deep hot core but also her cheeks, her face felt like it was on fire.
-" we'll I'm glad I make you feel like that, because this is what you do to me.
He grabbed her hand bringing her open palm against his clothed length.
-" ahhh, princess I must confess that I masturbated in the shower, I had dirty thoughts about you so I couldn't stop myself from thinking about you like this under me, begging me to take you.
-" Namjoonah pleasee...
-" please, what y/n?"
-" please.. touch me.
She looked into his big dark eyes, they were filled with lust and dark desire, but also care.
-" of course, I got to make it up to you somehow, all that you have been thru today, because of me.
-" Namjoon for you I'll go down to hell and back baby.
His eyes widened making him smirk as he leaned to kiss her, this time the kiss rough and needy, his hand dragged along her wet folds reaching her clit, he rubbed it before he pushed 2 fingers inside her.