~Blood~

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Amanda, aren't you going to talk to Ethan? I'm feeling really weak right now" Haera, my wolf spoke to me.

It's been a week since Ethan had started having his episodes, up till now no one knows what's happening to his system but they're looking on it. I on the other hand, is like an afraid puppy who's so scared to even look at him even just for a glance, I'm the type of person who stays more frightened whenever I always see them and remember all the things they did.

"Haera, can you hear yourself? Aren't you scared of him? He's eating wild animals as if his sanity got lost" Maxine then added, she on the other hand I my vampire self, well she sometimes controls me but it's very rare and her thirst for blood isn't that severe unlike what Ethan has...

"But he's still our mate Maxine, even if he'll lose his sanity for sure the mate pull we have, the bond we have will let him know that we're his mate, he wouldn't hurt us because of that"

Once you touch your mate, sparks will erupt, at the same time your mate will feel a sense of comfort and will not harm you physically because he knows that you're important to him. But if he losses his sanity... I don't think I can trust him for now... Not now...

"Let me tell you once again to the both of you, Ethan is unstable for now, we're not sure if he could when recognize me, he lost his sanity the moment he ate wild animals, if he can hurt them then he can hurt us too. Even if we have the mate bond we're not sure if he could remember me"

"Just try to be concerned to him, try to just see him even for just a few minutes" Haera persisted.

We'll my pride and fear didn't succeed in poisoning my mind, and the mate pull was really strong now I found myself wondering along the hallways of the pack house, and walking towards Ethan's room. Once I reached his room, I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. No one answered so I knocked again, but none answered, this time I began to get confused and get quite worried.

"Ethan?" I twisted the doorknob open and was greeted by only his bed, his clean room and the cold room indicated that he was out for almost an hour or many hours already.

"He's not here"

"I can't smell him either" Haera added, this is bad, Ethan must be in his vampire form that's why Haera couldn't smell him here.

"I couldn't track him as well" What the- even Maxine can't track him as well, Ethan shouldn't get out of the house as he's still very unstable, he might hurt people and eat wild animals again just like the last time he did. But I'm more worried if someone might see him and he might hurt them, Ethan is in a high risk, many lives might get killed...

"Amanda"

I turned around and saw Minseok, Ethan's eldest brother at the door he looked surprised to see me inside Ethan's room.

"What's happening here? Where's Ethan?"

"That's the problem Amanda, Ethan had gone missing again, he went missing yesterday and the day before yesterday, we found him at the night in the forest with the same blood stains on his shirt"

This is bad, worse than I could think of... Ethan might not be Ethan at all... Maybe he's already a monster...

"Amanda, I think something is really wrong with Ethan, we need to know what caused him to become someone like this. To become a monster"