The Massive Dilemma

I walk into the house shyly. Their house is massive! it has 7 bathrooms and 5 garages 3 sitting rooms and 2 pools, plus a spa! but it only has 3 bedrooms. "where is the room I am gonna be in??" I whisper. "hey johnny" Lauren shouts up the huge windy stair case. "yeah?" came a quiet reply,"come and show Kenzie to your room" "his room I whispered", " he will explain" was the last thing I was told before being signaled up the stairway towards the rooms I think. I followed Johhny through a really long hallway until we got to the room at the very end of it. "this is our room for the next few months" he explains, I just nod to show him I am listening. "you would share with Lauren but our cousins are here as you saw and me and the twins don't get on very well." I just reply with a shy "okay" so I didn't seem rude or ignorant.Kenzie.. oh wait can I call you that?!" I nod in response. " don't be shy okay.. we aren't anything to be scared off" he says "okay" I whisper as I turn around and start walking away " Oh and sorry for that thing in the car and the airport" he hollows at me "it's okay" I yell back grinning".

*SKIPS TO AFTER DINNER*

"What!!" I shrieked "what do you mean we have to share your bed" it was bad enough I had to share a room with him but now I have to actually sleep in the same bed as well. Johhny looks as annoyed and confused as I was, I didn't want this... I wanted to share a room with my best friend, with my own bed where I was at least semi comfortable and wasn't awkward. The room was pitch black so johnny turned the lights on, and I got my first sight of "our" room. it was good enough, I am not ungrateful because I am lucky to have this opportunity, but it was nothing compared to the other two rooms. There was a small double bed in the corner and 2 Chester drawers, there was also a long desk, a big mirror, and a bay window. I walk straight over to the bay window and set myself in it and look out the window. A tear rolled down my cheek as I look down and think about Maddie and mom and my life at Pittsburgh. I jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder and I wipe away my tears, I turn around to see johnny standing behind me and he looks at me "whats wrong" "I'm just really tired" he replies with a silent look, gets up and pulls back the sheets. We both uncomfortably slid into the bed and soon I was asleep.

I wake up with johnny and I cuddling together. I pull out of the hug quickly and run downstairs in my pajamas, to see that it was 10.00am. "how did you sleep" Lauren giggles as she shows me a picture on her phone of me and johnny asleep. "LAUREN WHAT THE HECK DELETE THAT" I screamed which woke johnny up. "not until I show John," she says sprinting off, up the staircase only to result in me tackling her. the rest of the way up the way was the same, me tackling Lauren and then her escaping and running off again and me tackling her until we bumped into johnny. "did you sleep nice John" Lauren said in hysterical laughter while showing the picture to him. he blushes bright red and rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment and walks off. Johhny is really cute when he is embarrassed I thought to me and bit my lip...