TORONTO

It was Monday, the Orlando family's going out day. Tonight we were going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and then Lauren, Johnny and I were going to watch a movie at the theatre. I jump out of the shower and contemplate what to wear. I had a few options but not many I would consider to for the occasion. I decide on a skin coloured floral dress with matching pumps, neutral make up, a few items of pandora jewellery and my hair in half up half down with the up part in space bun and the down but in loose curls. After I got ready I grabbed my clutch purse , my phone, I applied another layer of my light red lipstick and threw it in my purse and ran out to meet everyone. All the kids looked amazing, the twin wore matching outfits, a cute blue kiddy dress with sandal and blue ribbon wrapped around there pig tails. Lauren wore black jeans and a gorgeous white flowing top with matching heels. And Johnny wore some ripped jeans and a button up shirt with some converse sneakers and his hair slick backed. I couldn't help but stare, he looked amazing!! "NO!! MACKENZIE STOP IT" a voice inside me screamed.
***********THE DINNER**********
The seating arrangement at dinner was already organised. It went Mr and Mrs Orlando then the twins, Lauren, me and then Johnny. About half way through dinner I feel a soft hand touch my leg, I jump a bit at the surprised contact. I look down to see no other but Johns hand on my leg. He makes the "shh" symbol by holding his finger to his lips and whispers "talk later". I felt uncomfortable, vulnerable, like prey. But I loved it, I liked his touch, his courage, his looks, his forwardness, everything about him. And I let him keep his hand there, because I could feel the sparks there was something special about it. Something different. It was wrong, but yet so right. I know right so cliche, but I don't care.
**********AFTER DINNER***********
We thank Mr and Mrs Orlando for taking us out for dinner and paying for the movie as we got out of the car. It was just Lauren, Johnny and I as the twins went home. We walk into the massive theatre and I just stand in awe, it was amazing. The cinema we had in Pittsburg was a quarter of the size of this one. While I'm in awe Lauren toddled off to go and get the tickets and food when she ran into her "friend" Hayden who was also apparently Johnny's arch nemesis . So Lauren left me and jogging to sit at the back of the theatre while she went and sat with Hayden. The movie was good enough for a romance, believe it or not I'm more into comedies, horrors and actions
*FLASHBACK*
"We should watch a romance.. ooh look the notebook is playing wanna watch?" Lauren squeals. "Lauren, we should watch it, or daddy's home or American made. Or anything that is good and isn't some mushy shit!!" I protest/yell/argue. Johnny giggles to himself as Lauren looks hurt. " I'm sorry laurbear, I'm just a bit on edge, mom hasn't even bothered to message me or Maddie" I say apologising it was true Maddie and mom haven't bothered to contact me in the past week or so. They haven't called texted, FaceTimed, emailed me. Nothing, nada, squat. It's total bullshit.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
By the time the movie was over I was ready to sleep. By the time we finally got home I got into my pajamas, removed my make up and put my hair in a messy bun. I then jumped into bed and pulled the covers up just as Johnny walked in. "Kenz, are you awake, I need to talk to you" he whispered.

Authors note-
CLIFFHANGER!! What will happen? Sorry it took so long to update I have been really busy with school and other stuff. So anyway comment what you think and any suggestions on improvement or idea. Okay, love you all- Emily