The Confession

I roll over, and look at him. " Yeah, what is it?" I spoke softly. I sat up slightly so that I can see his face, which was dimly lit up but the moon light shining through the curtains. His eyes had a look of fear, and I looked at him concerned as he stuttered, looking for the words to explain how he felt. " I shouldn't have touched you at dinner without your permission, I'm sorry. I just needed some way to get my feelings out and I don't know" he started I just nodded, not knowing what to do or say. " I guess I'm just not used to feeling like this, you know, liking .
someone. I have never had a crush, because I'm home schooled and always on tour and I haven't met many girls and when I have, nothing has ever clicked. And then all of a sudden I met you and my whole world just floated away, that's sound really feminine, but nothing matters to me any more, except you, and i guess. What I am trying to say is, Mackenzie Ziegler, will you do me the greatest honor and be my girlfriend". I looked at him shocked trying to understand what was going on, not long ago he hated me, and wouldn't speak to me ans now this. But i look up at his hopeful face and I realise that none of that matters. " I would be honoured" I whisper and his face lights up. A smile spreads across my face and i lean across and kiss his cheek. " Goodnight John" I say before rolling over to go to sleep", " goodnight Kenz" he replies.
The net morning was the same as always. I got up, got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast with the Orlando's. But this morning my phone rang, and put the morning on hold and looked at the caller id ' mother 🙄' it showed. I answered the phone
K: hello?
M- hey darling, how are you, I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch it is just so busy down here. Tell me how it's been, do you like it, are you having fun?
K: yeh, it's great mum, I'm having heaps of fun and I'm really enjoying it. We all start school next week, so that will be fun and yeah.
M: well it's great that your enjoying it because I have some bad news
K: oh, what's up?
M: well you know how your trip got extended for 6 months? Well now a talent agency has called up Maddie and they only have 2 spots in the house and there has been a little bit of living arrangement plan changes...
K: What do you mean " living arrangement plan changed"
M: well, honey you have to move it. Permanently. Until the agency is don't with Maddie, and that could be years.
K: oh, okay. Um, that's alright I guess
M: aw, your so understanding, that's what I love you. Well I've got to go, toodles.
The screen then went black and I felt like my whole world was crumbling around me. Permanently. She must have known this for a long time. And she must have the paperwork and everything.. well, at least I live with Lauren, and johnny and Mr and Mrs Orlando.. this might be okay

Hey guys it's Emily, I'm so sorry I haven't updated Ive just been so busy with school and drama and stuff but anyway, I feel like this is gonna flop but anyway, comment suggestions for the story x