7 MONTHS!!

"Mackenzie, Johnny, please come down to the kitchen please." I look at John puzzled. What could they want, it was too late for lunch but too early for dinner. And then I remembered early this morning, surely Lauren didn't tell them, but what if the cousins did and what if her parents found Laurens phone!?. what are they going to do about it, they could just not care.. but what if they dont.. they might make me stay with the twins and make Lauren and John sleep together, or they might make the cousins stay with John!! but I wanna stay in Johns room, I wanna stay with johnny. as much as it is awkward he is really nice and cute and warm and cuddly... OMG Mackenzie snap out of it. I head down stairs with johnny just breathes ahead of me. We head around the large white corner both holding our breaths, hoping we are not going into the conversation that we think we are.

"Mackenzie, Johnny, we called you down here because we need to tell you something," They say with a disappointed look on their face. "The cousins are going to be staying here for 3 months, and then Laurens room is going under renovations" they say looking at me. " also we won't be able to get you a bed or anything of that sort for a fair while.. so it looks as if you and John will be spending lots of time together" they giggle childishly. I look at johnny confused and he returned my look. I stand up to leave when Lauren and Johnny's mom says "wait, that's not all". what else can there be!! " Kenzie your mom has had to extend your time here.." she says in a whisper. " she has to go on a work trip after Maddie's tour and you will be staying here for 2 extra months" WHAT?!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING.

"it's okay kenz," Lauren says while patting my back and comforting me with her tight hug. "She always put things before me! Maddie, work, Tyler anything and everything!!" I cry. The truth is that I didn't come to Toronto because of my singing career, although that was established. The real reason is that my older sister, Maddie, had to go on her dancing tour and my mum thought it was important to go with her and  I am too young to stay at home alone for three or four months. Originally I was going to stay with my Nana in Florida but Lauren suggested I stay with her and start a music career while I'm here. Good old Lauren, what I would do without her I don't know. It's great being here in Toronto and all that but ii miss my mum, Maddie, and maliboo. I miss dancing with Kendall, Chloe, and Paige, and I miss the refreshing smell that is in the air.

A/N; YES I KNOW JOHNNY IS ACTUALLY 14 AND LAUREN IS 13 BUT IN THE STORY THE AGES WENT BETTER LIKE THAT. I AM SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES LIKE MOM/MUM AND COLOUR/COLOR, IT IS BECAUSE I AM FROM AUSTRALIA AND AM FROM AUSTRALIA SO I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT AMERICAN SPELLI NG SINCE THE MAJORITY OF YOU ARE!! ALSO, I AM ONLY 13 SO SORRY IF IT ISNT IMPECIBLE (MEANING AMAZING OR PERFECT) I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN