Chapter 7

I grabbed my laptop 15 minutes later after freaking out. And enter skype and try to video call Charlie, lucky he answered from the first call.

"Hey bitch, just finish getting my stuff on my room." He said to through the camera.

"Hey little balls, just finish eating. Got a little cold now." I sneezed.

"Iuwww. Don't sneeze at the camera I don't want to see your mucous."

"Shut up, you still love me." I said to him.

"Hey now that I realize you have move from your old apartment or something, you surroundings look different."

"Oh yeah about that. I rejoined the army."

"Oh really why you didn't tell me?"

"Because I have been working a lot I didn't get time to send emails back, plus you won't guess where I am?"

"Where?"

"The rangerz."

"Which is you team?"

"Task Force."

"Is that a special force?"

"Yes."

"Can I see you now?"

"It's better tomorrow morning. I'll be at the gym 7AM."

"Ok but why so early?"

"Because I said so."

"Ok bossy."

"I got to leave I came a few hours ago from a mission and still I haven't showered."

"Oh that's the reason this place smelled like horse shit."

"Fuck off." I end the call and get up and grab a towel and left for the bathroom. Took like 20 minutes and got out to my room. I went to sleep again.

July 26
4:01

The alarm clock starts to pound in my head. I start to get my clothes on and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth and let my hair unleashed. I walk upstairs and saw everyone waiting on me. We go outside.

"150 jumping jacks, after that again 4 miles of running and then start at the gym." Said soap. "Rookie sport bag." I grab the sport bag. "Now start off." I knew I was going to be the last so I took my time. "Again sweetie being the slow one." I start running.

"I know you want be to take my time."

"What's the point if I won't get to do anything with you."

"Admitted you want to check me out."

"Please you don't have anything good."

"Oh too bad I was going to play with you, oh well I'll get another guy." I kept running. When I pass by a building soap smashes me to the wall and grab my ass and kissed me wildly. He licks my lip asking me to open my mouth to let his tongue in. I didn't let him. He backed up. "I told you I would get another one."

"Ok, you have good stuff." He leans in to kiss me but I turn my head to my left. "That's a dick move."

"Liar."

"I never lied."

"Look who's lying again." I said mocking him. He suddenly attacks my lips and bites it. He licks my lip again this time I let him pass. He backed up after a few seconds.

"Now that's a good girl." He starts running and so did I.

7:30AM

I start walking on the treadmill.