Chapter 19

Again got intense sex here, again if you don't want to know just skip to the next chapter.

5:30PM

"Come on move! We ain't got the whole day" Said one of the captains from the navy. We where at the front of the gym out in the high degrees burning sun. We pass the 200 push ups and this guys wanted us to go to 300. "Navy Seals don't give up, they can fall but they get back up." After finishing my 300 push ups, I sat at the floor taking my time. One of them comes to me. "I haven't seeing you finish, sweetie."

"I just finished them."

"I don't care, 100 more."

"Fuck you." I said starting again. He comes closer to me.

"What did you say?"

'Treat this guy normal that way you won't get another 100.' My inner voice said to me. "Nothing."

"That's what I thought." He said and step back, I started doing the push ups again. Everyone finish five minutes before me, I felt my muscle hurt, everyone was normal like if it didn't hurt them. "We know each of you know how to fight that is clear to see a 1v1 is easy for you but have you ever fought 1v2? Who is up for it?" Lauren came up front, all of us stared as she made herself, two men step in front of her within 30 seconds she was on the floor, I hold a hard laugh. They all look at me as I hold my mouth. "Wanna puke?" I just said 'no' with my head. "So that means you are laughing you are up next." Chris was standing straight next to his partner, when the other guy said that he holds a chuckle. Lauren sat to wait until everyone finishes. I walk to where we were going to fight. "Christopher fight her."

"I think I'll pass."

"Scarred of a girl?"

"Believe me that is no girl at fighting." He steps back and other two other came to me, I ready my hands and stared at them. They attacked me, all I could do was push their hands to left and rights, each time stepping back a little. I see a moment to hit one of them and do it, I punch one in the face, I think I was to hard with him, some of the people there turn to the left not to see my hit, the other one stopped and look at his friend, I look at the guy that didn't move at the floor. The other guy looks at me and punch me in the face and I back up and grab my nose. Nothing was fracture or broken, just a slight pain. I started real fighting with that guy after that, He gave me just three punchs on my chest, while I have gave him a whole lot of punches. He was going again to hit one of my shoulders but I avoid it and after he almost trip I slap the back of the head. "Alright stop. Chusky fall with the others is clearly this girl is fucking with you." I sat at a bench watching of how the rest fight until it was Soap's turn. He stand in the middle of the circle where we all stand on, his body was calm, slow breathing. The fight started, his punch were notably hurtful in within seconds he beats the crap out of three guys instead of two. After everyone finish, the navy captain told us to disband, so I went to Chris.

"How are you? Bitch."

"Stop calling me bitch."

"Change your gaming tag and I'll stop."

"I don't even play anymore." Charlie came to us. I look at a distance John was watching me, I wink at him and he smirks and left to the direction where the house was.

"Hi bitch." Said Charlie next to me.

"Fuck you two. Why do you two keep calling me that?"

"You fucked me like 20 times. Cheating on each other partners." Said Charlie reminding me.