Chapter 5

July 24
3:21AM

"Christ, I'm going to freeze my arse off." Grumbled soap.

"You have an ass?" I asked him.

"Aye, I do." He said. I was freezing I couldn't feel my fingers even.

"Captain." Called out roach who was next to me freezing.

"What?"

"I'm freezing sir. I almost can't feel my feet."

"Come on soap we are tired we haven't even taken a nap through the whole night."

"We can't stop now, we are almost at the base. Just hang on." I look at roach he looked dead, I couldn't help myself and gave him a warm hug.

"Victoria we have to keep going."

"Roach just let me help you." I grab his hands and pass mine around his. He looks at my eyes.

"Thank you."

"Not a problem." I turn around and see soap already preparing to start climbing. He looks furious.

"Someone looks sick over love." Said roach. I pull my ice picks so did roach. "Come on I'll give you a boost." I stand back and he unites his hands, I run to him and he pushes me up.

"What do you mean by that?" I start climbing and roach follows.

"He likes you, he has a crush on you."

"You got to be kidding. I don't believe you."

"I'll prove it to you back at the base."

7:00AM

"Take a break at this cave will continue later." I enter the small cave a took my stuff out and set the sleeping bag and set to sleep. "Wow you are fast." Said soap. I ignored him and went to sleep.

2:01PM

"Hey wake up. We are leaving." Said soap waking me up. "Come on princess." I started to get my clothes back on. I look at my sleeping bag and there was another one and soap didn't had his jacket on, he must have slept with me. We went out of the cave.

"Breaks over, roach. Let's go." Said soap to the man smoking by the edge, he threw his cigar of the cliff and waits for soap I did the same. Roach follows MacTavish as they climb around the wall of the cliff. MacTavish pulls out his ice picks. "Stay here and spot me. Wait for my go." MacTavish starts climbing. "All right, the ice is good. Follow me." Roach pulls out his ice picks and begins to climb, following MacTAVISH. As they climb, a MiG flies off, almost knocking MacTavish off the cliff. They continue to climb and make it to the top. "Good luck, mate. I'll see you on the far side." MacTAVISH runs and jumps off the edge of the cliff and makes it to the other side of the jump. Roach runs and takes the jump, barely makes it, and starts to slip. "Hold on! Don't let go!" Roach holds on with one ice pick. He strains to hang on, but starts to fall. MacTAVISH slides down and grabs Roach's hand just in time. He then throws Roach up the wall. Roach continues to climb and makes it to the top. He pulls out his signature weapon: the new ACR, equipped with a silencer a Red dot sight, and the new heartbeat sensor attachment. MacTAVISH pulls out his new M14, also equipped with a silencer and a heartbeat sensor. They climb up a path. "Roach, check your heartbeat sensor." Roach activates the heartbeat sensor, a small pulsing blue screen that shows a blue dot at the bottom. "You should be able to see me on the scope. That blue dot is me. Any unrecognized contacts will show up as white dots." We begin to move towards the Russian base. As we move along the path, the heartbeat sensor blips two white dots on the top of the screen when we approach a two-man patrol. "Roach, these muppets have no idea we're here. Let's take this nice and slow. You take the one on the left. On three. One...Two...Three." They shoot the two guards on "three" as a MiG lands on the runway. "Victoria head right to those hangars over there check for some intel." I went to our right and left there company. "Victoria I'm losing sight of you." I look to where he was, the incomplete body shape of his. "I don't like it."