Not The Only One

Y/N

POV

All I could hear was my heart racing and my breath, shallow and shaky. I slowly opened the door.

I see Sherry on a table in a hospital gown, her heart rate was rapid and finally a flat line.

I grabbed an adrenaline shot and shot it directly into her heart.

She gasped and jumped off the table. She looked at me and her eyes got wide.

"Ms. L/N?" She asks. I nod and smile wearily.

"But you were in the tank..." She says as her voice trials off.

I look around and each tank held a clone of me. I look at Leon and furrow my eyebrows.

"Leon, I didn't know they did this." I say and then put my hand on the glasss on one of the tanks.

"I thought I was the only one." I say and softly hit my head on the glass.

Leon grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "What the hell is all of this?!" He asks.

"Where is she? The real one?" I ask Sherry. "She's in the big tank down stairs." She says. "Leon, let me show you, what they did to me..."

"Then you will know." I tell him.

He furrows his eyebrows and then nods. I try to open the door leading down stairs, only to find it locked.

I hit the door with my leg. "Leon, help me kick it down." I tell him. "Okay." He says and we bust down the door.

I walk into a familiar room, a chair in the center with straps at the arms and legs. Monitors and IV bags behind it.

I began to feel unbarable pain in my head. I fall to my knees and scream as I hold my head.

Leon bends down and holds my shoulders. "Whats wrong?" He asks. I throw my head back as I have a flash back.

~~**flashback brought to you buy Umbrella Corparations**~~

I see a bright light over my head. "No! Let me go!" I scream. I see doctors shooting a yellow liquid into my arm with a syringe.  "No!" I scream as I struggle against the binds of the chsir. I see my flesh bubbling up my arm, intense pain took over my body. I screamed in agony and thrashed around.

~~**back to real life brought to you by the BSAA and Tricell**~~

I open my eyes and I'm in Leon's arms. "Are you awake?" Leon asks. 

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"Maybe a minute and a half." He says. I exhale and get up.

"That flash back, I can't explain it. It wasn't me there but I still saw it." I say.

"Sherry, are you okay?" Leon asks. "Yeah. Damn them, they shocked my heart to finish me off." She says as I look at the marks on her chest.

She looks up at the the big tank and gasps. I look at the tank and instantly feel tears stream down my face.

I see me with white hair, her parts only covered by wraps.

I stand up and hit the glass as hard as I could in frustration.

Her eyes fly open, she looks at us, her eyes were blood red. She screams, bubbles pour out of her mouth as she banged on the glass with her fists.

I read her lips and only see one phrase... "Help me."

I take my shotgun and bust open the glass. She falls out and looks at me through her snow colored hair.

"Y/FN?" I ask as I brush her hair out of her face. "Who are you and why do you look like me?"  She asks.

"I am you, I'm the first clone after you disappeared 10 years ago." I tell her.

"Clone?" She asks as her eyebrows furrow. "I'm having memories of what you have experienced, why?" I ask.

"Because they are yours!" She says and then she coughs.

"You seen what they did to me, the unbearable pain. What did the virus do to me? What did it the Q-virus do?" She asks.

"Q-virus?" Leon asks. "Its a new strain of the ancient virus, its mixed with Jake's blood, and mine." She says.

"Jake?!" Sherry says and steps forward.

"What does it have to do with our blood?" I ask. "You didnt know?" She asks. "I was born with abilities, my mom was exposed to the virus when she was pregnant with me.

Sherry and I have the same ability and so does Wesker and I." She says. I look deeper into her eyes as see that her pupils were slits.

"You have the same virus wesker had before he died." I whisper.

"Your eyes will never be the same, and your hair, why is it white?" I ask. She sighs and gives me a weary look.

"It's from the liquid they kept me in, it had chemicals in it, it tastes like shit...." She says.

I stand up and give her a hand. She shivers as we walk through the building.

"What to I call you both?" Leon asks. "Call me
N/N (nickname)." We say in unison.

Leon laughs. "Well, this is as a good time to rename myself." The original y/n says.

I look at her, confused. "Call me...Lyra (leer-rah not Lah-eye-rah)." She says. I smile at her, knowing that she's been wanting that name for years.

"Alright, Lyra. We need to get you some clothes." Leon says as he looks away.