Ada

I give Lyra my overshirt. She puts on the red shirt. "You need pants, and Sherry still needs clothes in general." I say.

"Wait!" I say and run to a door and open it. I see a first aid kit and lockers. I open them and see clothes.

I grab them and throw them to Lyra and Sherry. Lyra puts on a black T-shirt and black jeans with black boots.

Sherry puts on a gray mens dress shirt and skinny jeans with dress boots. Sherry looks at me and giggles.

"You need clothes too." she says. I look down and see my ripped shirt and leather pants. I sigh and search all the other lockers.

Only one had clothes. I put on a red tank top and black denim shorts. I look at all of them and frown.

"I look like a hooker." I tell them. They all laugh except Leon. His cheeks got red and fought a smile.

I searched some bags left behind and find a dress. "Oh lord, its probably better than what I have." I say and change.

I put on the dress and look at them for approval. The red dress was strapless and was short but had black lace to cover my legs and draped down the back.

I took a knife and cut the front peice of lace off so I was able to run. The lace was even with the red fabric on the dress.

I let my hair down and strap all my guns to me. Leon stared and blushed. I smile and start walking towards the computers.

I grab my communication cube I got from Carla and hold it up. The cube absorbed all the information on the computers.

I walk into a room with black bodysuits, guns, and knives. "Looks like they wanted an army." I say and look at the tanks full of clones.

"What do we do with these?" I ask. "Well, you can convince the government to get them their own lives or we could leave the clones and let government exterminate them." Leon says.

I nod and take out my shotgun. I bust all 30 tanks and give them hospital gowns. "Listen here, clones. Ol' snow white here is the original Y/N. Now you all pick new names, get new jobs, and new faces. Or you can let the government kill you." I say.

They all stare in horror. "I know this is a shock to all of you, but right now the end of the world is near and we have to stop it." I say.

They all either nod or hold one another. "Now, lets get some weapons and leave!" I say and clap.

They all follow me into a room with guns. "Everyone take one, if there is more left then we will divie them up." I say. They each got 2 guns and a combat knife. They got dressed into the combat suits and I just smiled to myself.

"Looks like we are the ones with an army now." I say. Leon chuckles. "Don't let the power go to your head." He says.

I shrug and look at the clones. The clones all chatter to themselves. I looked over at a woman standing in the corner of the room.

Leon's POV

I saw Y/N look over in the corner. My eyes followed.

"Ada..." I mumble.

Ada smiles. "Leon. Long time no see." She says.

"Ada, what the hell is going on here? Why are you involved in this?" I ask.

Ada shrugs, "It's complicated." She says.

"You said that last time..." I say.

Ada smirks. "Leon, There's a lot more than last time."

"She's right." Y/N says.