I Still Hate You

Y/N's POV

Anger boiled inside of me. "I still hate you... But we have a world to save." I say and look at Lyra, she was holding a gun up to Ada's head.

"Give me one reason why I shouldnt blow your brains out..." Lyra said as her red eyes glowed.

Ada smiled smugly. "Because I have more intel than Y/N."

I scoff and furrow my brows. "As if! You got every governmant document ever made on the viruses?" I say and look at Lyra.

Ada sighs. "No I don't. But I can be a valuable asset to you. And stop playing that card, it gets old. I have intel thats not on government files that you don't have. You're naive if you think you're better than me." She said quietly.

"Why don't you go kill more innocent people. It what you're best at." I spit out.

Leon was wide eyed. "What is she talking about Ada?" He asks, concerned.

"What happened back then was an accident and you know i--" Ada grunted and fell to the floor as Lyra hit her with the butt of her gun.

"You killed my entire family! They werent infected! They weren't bit! But you gunned them down anyways!" Lyra screamed pain filled her eyes as tears spilled from them. The gun trembled in Lyra's desperate grasp.

I looked at her in shock. She was broken from everything she's been through.

"I gave my everything to keeping my family together. But you murdered my cousins, my grandparents, my aunt my mother and father, and my sister that was pregnant!! You deserve to burn in hell!!" Lyra cried.

Ada held her bloody nose. "I thought they were infected..." She said to defend herself.

I pull Lyra back into a hug, trying to keep her from hurting Ada further. "Please... Calm down..." I pleaded quietly to her.

Leon grabbed Ada and held her behind him. "Don't hurt her, please..."

I turn my head from Lyra at them both. "You really are so blinded by love that you can't see that it'll be one sided forever. She'll never be with you. She chooses her job over you every time and you still follow her like a lost puppy... it's pathetic." I said calmly with eyes welded up in tears.

Leon looked down as if to process what I just said. His brows furrowed in irritation and realization as he kept his gaze away from me. "I... I don't know what to tell you." He said. My heart sank in my chest.

I nod softly. "We'll I'm glad to know where we stand." I say bluntly and pull out my cube device and pull up a map. "Either stay here with her or follow my army. Choice is yours." I turn away and get the clone troop by the door of the elevator, ready to head to the main lab, 5 floors down.

I open the elevator door and let clones go down in the elevator in teams. I tried to ignore looking anywhere near Leon. I still hated her...