5

After dinner, they excused themselves to their room. I, on the other hand, took the chance to roam the palace walls.

Now that I think about it, the inside of the palace is overall very white and gold. A feeling of anciency is there even though modern appliances fill amost every inch of the areas. The hallways are covered with velvet red runway carpets and the walls with portraits of people whom I assume to be part of the family.

Every corner of thr castle was filled with potted plants. I learned from thr maids that those were personally placed by the late wife of Mr. Dave/Papa so it was not to be removed ever.

There were many rooms but only one remained in my mind. The living room. It was filled with posts and has a diamond chandelier in the center. A carpet in the middle of the floor and a floor- to- ceiling wide televisio . It was just amazing.

A wall in the living room was covered with huge portraits of Softia with several ribbons and medals and certificates underneath. Next to hers was a portrait of a young man. He was gorgeos with the same black hair but his was straight neck- length messy bed hair. His complexion was dark and mysterious while Softia' s was playful and open. He has a small smile on his lips.

Who is this?

His part of the wall was FILLED with medals and certificates. it was also designed with a bow ans arrow. An archer, huh? Impressive.

And then next to it was a small part for Aaron' s. It was empty. It felt lonely looking at his against the other two.

I need to help this kid! Besides the 1M Clarence whoever is willing to pay me, I' m going to do it to show him that he can do it! Simple as that but if he takes it to heart, that simple knowledge that he can do it is the most powerful thing he can equip himself with to do anything.

He is capable. I' ll help him show himself that.