Chapter Twenty-seven

Tom's POV

The reception was held in one of Ma'am Joan's warehouse. The designers made an amazing job in decorating the place. Now there were only few guests who were invited. The Malfoys, Weasleys, Potters, Joan and her husband, Ethel and of course some of my friends at work. We set up a long table like the one in Hogwarts (That's my first choice for the wedding to be held but McGonnagall argued though she's here anyway) and we gather round.

Everyone talks about random things and some of my friends at work especially Peters told everyone how thankful they are that at last there will be no more immature spoiled brat who will shrieks at the work place. Then the band who called themselves ‘Magnifico’, whom Ron hired played a rather slow song.

Lucius was the first to stand and took his wife Narcissa to dance, he nodded at me before they go. Ron followed and Peters took Laura to the dance floor. Turns out that Laura is a squib and live in my neighborhood here in Ireland. I once saw her and with her sister and they Disapparated to who knows where. Now now how can I asked Bellatrix for a dance? Really, she's my wife now and I get to be shy with her great.

“Hey! You okay? ” Bellatrix asked concerned.

“Yeah just gathering. ” I answered.

“Gathering what? ” she said confused.

“Some courage of course. ” I exhaled.

“Tom I don't understand you. ” Bella said.

“Merlin's beard Bellatrix I bloody want to dance with you but I'm afraid you would turn me down. ” I rant over, Bellatrix giggled and I frowned “What so funny? ”

“Is that how you asked for a dance? ” she teased.

“I'll be at the terrace if someone looks for me. ” I was to stand but Bellatrix pulled my robes.

“Hey I was just messing with you. ” she wrapped her arms around my torso.

“I'll have you later. ” I threatened, but she just took it lightly. “Wanna dance? ” I blurted without thinking.

“Know what Tom, among all those many dances that I've had, you by far is the only one who asked me casually with slight hint of threatening. ” she said.

I just ignored it and made her stand up and we made our way to the dance floor. Fred gave me a naughty look and went back to whom he is dancing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, Bellatrix rest both her hands on my nape and I made our foreheads touch.

We started to sway along with the music, our eyes locked and nothing matters than the person in front of me now. Bellatrix suddenly smiled sheepishly and it made me frowned.

“You can remove whatever it is on my face instead of laughing at it. ” I said huskily.

“It's not that. Well honestly, you don't know how to dance. ” she said frankly.

“Why thank you for the compliment. ” I said sarcastically. Bella just shrugged and leaned closer making our noses touch. “You knew that I didn't join any Yule Ball ever since. ”

“Yeah even with those many girls who asked you to be their partner. ” she grinned.

“Are you jealous? ” I asked but Bellatrix just smiled.

“No of course not. I didn't realize my feelings for you till I joined. ”

“Well I've got to admit I'm jealous with those boys who get to dance with you during Yule ball. Tell me who was your first kissed. ” yes I'm jealous and no one can do anything about it.