Chapter five

Tweeks P.O.V

After we had that's little. Moment, Craig left after that. I'm in my room at this moment, my window now closed and I'm currently listening to all time low and reading Pandora Hearts. It's a very good manga that I accidentally found but it was a good find. I look over sat my clock and I find that it's only three. I still have at least fourteen hours left until I go back to school. I'm a good child, I do my homework at school so I won't do it at home so I'm some what relaxed and not pressured to the point where I might blow up. I sigh happily to myself, I don't mind the peace and quiet in my house since my parents are still in jail and won't get out for another year or so depending on my word because not only did they get out in jail for lining the coffee with meth but also they actually were gonna sell me for slavery. See. I wasn't fucking paranoid. Maybe a little but who knows. The government is watching our every move and maybe they work for the aliens. Or they may work for the underpants gnomes! I wouldn't be surprised, I mean at one time we had a duck as our president. Yes a FUCKING duck as our president. It was weird but I knew something was up. As I was reading a page on chapter fifty two of the manga my phone vibrates. My brows furrowed and I looked over to my right side and looked who texted me.

From: Taco Lover
To: Me

Hey Tweeky! Are ya busy?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the nickname.

To: Taco Lover
From: Me

No I'm not and why the nickname? -_-

It didn't take long for him to reply to my text.

From: Taco Lover
To: Me

Because Tweeky is a cute nickname and I wanna talk out my feelings with you over tacos and coffee.

I chuckle lightly, over the past few years after Craig and Token abandoned us we grew CLOSE. Very close, and we poured all of our problems out to one another and we kind of helped each other out by that.

To: Taco Lover
From: Me

You know me so well and sure pick me up whenever, and what do you need to talk about?

As I sent that message I got up and went to my bathroom to make myself decent. Then I went over to my closet and pulled out a dark green baggy hoodie, the sleeves go up to my finger tips and the hoodie itself stretches to cover half of my ass. Then I grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and my dark green converses. And of course my eyepatch that I have took off. As I put the eye patch over my hazel eye I felt the same vibration in my hoodie pouch. I took my phone out and looked at the message.

From: Taco Lover
To: Me

Oh well, a lot of things and I'll be at your house in two minutes tops.

I looked at the time on my phone and it read three ten. I then went downstairs, grabbed my keys from one of the hooks on the right side of the front door and opened the door. I stepped forward and closed the door behind me, making sure I've locked it. When I turned around I saw Clyde's car pull up in my driveway. He rolled down his window and stuck half of his body out the window."Come on Tweek! Kyle's waiting on us!" Clyde wore a dark red leather jacket with clothes dark blue with white stripes on, with dark blue jeans and maybe his black on white adidas. I raised my right eyebrow up slightly as I made my way towards his car."Y-You didn't tell me Kyle w-was coming." Clyde got back in his seat and rolled the window up as I opened the passenger door to his 2017 Nissan Sentra S, it's a midnight blue with black clothed seats, it's a really nice car. As I began to buckle my seat belt Clyde cleared his throat lightly."So it's just gonna be the three of us tonight because Sarah is taking care of her younger brother." My brows furrowed once more. She has a brother?"What's h-his name?" He shrugged his shoulders lightly."I think it starts with either an a or a k... Maybe Alex? No! Ken! It's Ken." I replied with a soft oh. As Clyde kept driving the radio was playing Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, we then pulled up to the dinner the goths go to for their coffee and smoking. When we got out of the car, the cool air of South Park was greeted to me but not for long. I didn't see Kyle yet, but me and Clyde both walked into the building. Both of us were looking around until we both saw that familiar green ushanka all the way in the far back left of the dinner.

When we got to the table, I saw two coffee cups from Harbucks, and a mountain of soft and hard tacos. For Clyde of course. Kyle was wearing a black sweater with a gray eyepatch, dark green skinny jeans and dark red converses."Hey guys." He looked at us and smiled lightly, Clyde gave him a buck grin."I'll pay you back but thank you for the tacos." Clyde gave him a bear hug, Kyle struggled of course but I chuckled lightly at the affection Clyde was giving him. I'm not gonna lie, but Clyde gives out the BEST hugs ever. I slide in the booth having Kyle in front of me, Clyde moves Kyle over sitting next to him. I thank Kyle lightly with a small smile as I take a coffee cup and a hard shell taco."Ok, let's start talking about what's going on right now and how we all are." Clyde stated before inhaling a whole hard shell taco. Kyle then looked at me."Let's start off with you Tweek. How have you been doing?" I looked at Kyle, then I looked at Clyde who was also looking at me, I picked up my cup of sweet coffee and gulped half of it."I-I'm fine what about you Kyle?" He then narrowed his eyes at me a little but then continued."A little better, I've been eating more and cutting less, I only have scars and no fresh ones. What about you Clyde?" As we both looked over at Clyde he was inhaling another taco, soft this time. When he finished he looked down a little."I'm doing somewhat decent..." When he was about to pick up another taco me and Kyle both took all of the remaining tacos away from him."S-Spill now." I said while slightly glaring at him. He whined lightly at us."Come on guys it's not that's bad just a little bit of puking my gu-"

"YOUR DOING WHAT?!"

Me and Kyle both said at the same time, then we both looked at each other and I put my hands up, he needed to deal with this. Since Sarah isn't here Kyle is literally considered the father of the group. So story time now in my head, when Kyle got kicked out of Stan's group he stopped eating, started puking, cutting, and he almost over dosed himself on heart lowering pills. But Sarah came to his rescue one day when she heard someone puking, she knew whoever they were was doing it on purpose. So she went in the boys bathroom and said "Food poisoning or you just wanna be like all of the models now these days?". Kyle said she changed his life and helped him get back on track, and he said she was a sister or just a goddess. She helped all of us but she won't talk about her problems with us. Any ways sorry back to Clyde.

"Clyde Donovan I swear to fuck if you think you could just say that and not make me become scared to death and paranoid like Tweek you've lost your god damn mind!!" Kyle was kind of yelling at this point and Clyde's eyes began to water slightly."Why are you Doug this again?! I don't understand and when have you done this?" One tear was shed from Clyde's left eye."Y-Yesterday...." I then leaned over to him, grabbed my sleeve and wiped his tear, Clyde did a small thank you to me and I nodded lightly at him."Fuck I'll stay the night at your house then and thank fuck it was only yesterday and also we need to do a check." I flinched lightly. Kyle and Clyde made a rule that we would check each other every week to two weeks to see if we don't one of the things I have mentioned in Kyle's somewhat back story.

"Why'd you flinch Tweek?"

---------------------------
Wow I'm a horrible person. Cliffhangers are bitches but oh well ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ until next time