I

'Sorry honey but we are gonna move to a new place to start a new life'

Those were the words she said to me but she need not apologize for what I been wishing for.

After my dad beating us for so long he's finally going to prison for ten years.

You don't know how long I waited for this day and how much pain I went through just hoping it will all end.  But not with me dying.

Thanks to him being in there for so long Which gives us time to move to a different place. A place where I don't have fear for my life each day.

~Time skip to moving~

Starting a new life I would be at the up most happiest right now.  Except for the fact that I will have to change schools. "Why you look so sad?" my mother asked.

I just put on a fake smile and said that I was fine and my fan girl was screaming inside. She didn't need to know that I wasn't happy about having to move to a different school.

Making new friends not that I had any would be scary, "Mom, where would you like to put the box I'm holding?" she gave the box a quick look "The kitchen." the box was really heavy making it hard to move my body.

See how I don't have body strength I struggles into someone picked it up for me. Following the the arms up to the body it was a boy well more like boys three of them in fact.

"Hello Kitten I'm Shisui" he says, holding the box with on hand. My whole pride was murdered right in front of me, He wasn't even breaking a sweat holding the box. "Kitten?" I questioned, he nodded "I saw you struggling and it reminded me of a kitten."

I'm not sure if it was me but something was off about him. But he was handsome with his dark coal eyes and dark grey hair. His two buddies had the same color eyes but one had dark blue hair and the other had dark black hair.

I'm not sure if I said this already but something was off about them.