V

<I don't own the picture. No need to tell me this chapter was crap but I'm gonna put a lime in the next chapter. And your gonna meet an old friend too 😈>

Izuna blushed and yelled, "I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT" gaining the attention of the people around us. Deep inside I was so excited and happy that he cared for me, but then I was terrified I wasn't sure what to expect when Izuna found me. All I knew was that he was going to find me at some point.

The day ended and I need to get home before my mom starts a search party. Hinata offered me a walking buddy home but Shisui Uchiha butted in cutting her off, "We'll walk her home Hinata don't worry Izuma is coming with me." Hinata smiled at and nodded at them "OK but if anything happens to her I'm telling the class president."

"Got it!, nothing won't happen to her" Reassured Shisui. Parting ways away from Hinata I started walking, "Hey!" called Shisui "Where are you going?" he looked at me like I was crazy. " obviously I'm walking home" I answered, he started shaking his head, "What?" I questioned. "Izuna have a car so we don't need to walk" Shisui Cackled. I thought wondering 'What's so funny? He really is a strange guy.' I turned around and followed Shisui who followed Izuna to the parking lot.

I nearly died when I saw his car it was a charger Hellcat Phantom black. That's 7,335,684.85 Yen which is 65,945 Dollars even my monthly allowance wouldn't even be able to to dream to pay off half of 25 percent of it original price in a year.

To be able to have a car is a wish that some will come true in months to have a car that's expensive is a dream that would take years to pay off. "Hello earth to (Y/n)", Shisui waved his hand in my face snapping me out of my thoughts "Oh sorry" I apologize, "Is this you first time see an expensive car up close?" he asked I nodded.

"Come on, get in" he offered opening the door for me.

The ride wasn't very long so I didn't get to talk with them. Except the fact I said Duckbutt out loud but that's because I just remembered what the strange boy hair look like. Shisui talked the whole time even tho I didn't pay attention to what ever he said into he told me that I was home. After getting in the house I headed straight for the bathroom and took a shower. A long warm refreshing shower for about 30 minutes then I got out and change then I went to bed.

"Hey let me out of here" I say, to Naruto hitting his shoulder hard.

"Sorry I can't" Naruto apologize, rubbing his neck.

"Why?" I asked clearly irritated.

"Well...." he paused.

"Well what?" I questioned, grabbing his collar to bring him down to my height.

"We are locked in" he chuckled, Worriedly.

"Nice job Dobe" Sasuke grumbled.

I was about to scream in frustration but Naruto covered my mouth "Don't scream please" Naruto pleaded. I bit his hand "Ow, what was that for?" I scowled at him "For locking us in a closet idiot." I know it is strange that me Naruto and Sasuke are all locked into the PE closet. But once you hear the whole story you'll understand why.

It all started on the first day that I was gonna learn something at school hopefully. I was just heading to my first period when I saw the president up ahead. Now I know what you thinking what does the president have to do with being locked in a closet? Well she's the root of it all but Naruto started it all. When the president walked up to me she seem piss at something.

"Have you seen Naruto?" she asked, "Sorry but no I haven't" I Whimpered trying not to make eye contact with her. She was pissed and I didn't wanna get on her bad side so I slowly walked away from her more like backed away.

Resuming my search for my class which I was late to by the way I didn't notice Naruto tuning into me. "Ouch" we said at the same time, "It's you?" I pointed out "Class president is looking for you and she's pissed." he gulped at my comment "Dobe" someone called from behind Naruto causing him to his behind me. "Duckbutt" I shouted irritating him.

"What?" he asked.

"Your hard look like a duckbutt" I laughed.

"Umm guys" Naruto interrupted.

"What -" I couldn't say anything when I came face to face with the president. "Na ru to" she says scary like while taking out kunai. Before I knew it we are running for our life (More like Naruto dragging us with him as he ran for his life) and when we managed to lose her we hide in the closet but, Like I said again he dragged us with him.

"Why are we running away from the class president?" I interrogated, looking at Naruto who just rubbed his head. "Do you remember yesterday when I didn't do my work? Well i was supposed to get a punishment today but I run out before she could.... Sorry for drawing you guys into this" he explained. I didn't care anymore I just wanted out but the door was locked.

"Hey let me out of here" I say, to Naruto hitting his shoulder hard.

"Sorry I can't" Naruto apologize, rubbing his neck.

"Why?" I asked clearly irritated.

"Well...." he paused.

"Well what?" I questioned, grabbing his collar to bring him down to my height.

"We are locked in" he chuckled, Worriedly.

"Nice job Dobe" Sasuke grumbled.

I was about to scream in frustration but Naruto covered my mouth "Don't scream please" Naruto pleaded. I bit his hand "Ow, what was that for?" I scowled at him "For locking us in a closet idiot." and that's how we got locked into the closet. I sat down and borough my knees to my chest so that I could rest me head on them.

Sitting

Shuffling

Sitting

Shuffling

Sitting

I was about to lose hope when the door opened a smiled painted on my face but, then fell when I saw it was class president. And she wasn't happy but then again then didn't come after Sasuke and me but Naruto. I stood up waiting to be yelled at but it never came. Naruto was being dragged away by Sora leaving me and Sasuke relieved that she didn't close the door on us but before I could leave the door was closed on me.

"What the actual F●ck Sasuke" I yelled.