💜~💛Special Chapter 2: Really short💛~💜

I was sitting down watching TV and studying my addition, subtraction, and multiplication. Mother and father have been fighting a lot causing father to run out on us for Months. Mommy kelp yelling at him for cheating on her to be truthful with you I'm smart even tho I'm 4 years old. And so I knew what cheating means and I also found it that he had another kid other then me but not from my mom.

Anytime I asked mom about dad loving us she would smile and say "yes. He just don't know wrong from right anymore" I know she was trying to be strong but it's OK for her to cry but she still didn't.

This one fight really got me. Dad or should I say that man had beat mom so bad that she was bleeding and was still beating her. I would just hide when daddy started beating mommy but this time I couldn't hide not anymore.Lucky me I remember his phone number. Grabbing the phone with my tiny little hands I dial his number "Hello" said a male voice, "Come help he's beating mommy he's beating mommy", "Who's beating your mom?" he yelled. "Daddy! " I screamed cried, "I'm on my way!"

Not another minute was wasted and the phone call ended in just as sec as five minutes passed the door flew open reveling a black long haired man attacking father. He waited not time beating my dad up and taking my mother to the hospital for treatment. Of course he didn't leave me with that man he took me alone with him.

I jolted out of my sleep remembering the past of my childhood. That dream got me every time.