III

<My phone auto corrected me so if Nevi is there I mean Neji. And I'm sorry about bad grammar I felt to lazy to read check all of it>

When I woke up with morning I had three things on my mind:

1. Make friends

I wasn't gonna be that lonely girl that had not friends at lunch time anymore. I... I... I was gonna make friends in my new life.

2. Not say anything mean

Since I had trouble making friends because of the mouth I had and the fact that my dad beat me. And I didn't want anyone to know.

3. Avoid Izuma

I wasn't really ready to face him not yet so I'll try to avoid any guy that could be Izuma.

Walking to school my which wasn't that far from my house which is good. In my case, I couldn't stop remembering that chat from last night. About going to the same school as my online friend Izuma. It was exciting and it was terrifying the thought of not being accepted for who I am or just rejecting me.

What if he see me and don't like me? What if he think I'm not cute enough? What if he don't talk to me? Or if I mess up and he never wants to see me again?

The thoughts in my head was spinning and giving me a headache causing me not to pay attention to where I was walking. I had ended up hitting someone and falling on my butt , "Watch where your going" he snapped. I stood up and bowed, "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

Standing up straight I saw none other then the boy from yesterday the one giving the death glares at me. Now that I got a good look at his hair it reminded me of something and I couldn't put my finger on it. And a strange boy with blonde hair and... 'What is that on his face?'

"What on my face?" asked the blonde hair boy, "Oh sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud" I say,  the dark blue hair guy smirked at my comment "Dobe I think she wanted you to take off your mask." Not wanting to be apart of the argument that was going to happen I left (Running) semi walking.

I had just made it to school in which I saw a sign that said welcome to Konoha. I guess the nickname is Konoha but the full name is Konohagakure. The school looked big four stories high with three buildings could be mistaken as collage instead. Walking around someone had approached me "Hello my name Hinata Hyuga." Said Hinata, she was with a boy making me cringe with hope that's not Izuna "Hopefully your (Y/n) I and Neji will be showing you around school. I hope we can be good friends." she smiled at me.  I gave a sigh in relief.

I'm not sure if I should say something but she looked blind. Her eyes were all white and I'm not sure how she could see but I didn't want to say anything to make her hate me.

I followed her around school. She showed me the first, second, and third year floor. She showed me to the Gym in which I had saw a very interesting people. I mean who doesn't think that a guys with bushy brows in green jumpsuit and yellow leg warmer aren't weird. That wasn't the half of it they both kelp yelling youth i
This youth that.

It was hard to keep up with them and the fact that they went form happy to crying in a sec mad it worst. But in the end I made good friends with the younger guy name Lee. He's kind but weird in many ways then one but kind.

The office, teaching faculty room, the girls bathroom, pool, lunch room,home room and many more places I forgot about. But she showed me one place that I could never forget and that was a flower garden that had cherry blossom trees. I knew at that very moment that was gonna become my hiding spot.

It was 8:40 am and we were leaving school. Wait what!  She was leaving school "We can't just leave school" I semi yelled, she laughed "We're not leaving school all of Konohagakure is the school so we never leave school grounds." she explained, "Elementary, middle, high, and college all own the land that's why we have dorms everywhere." Neji that have been quiet the whole time talked "Let me explain to you the system." he sighed.

"Here in Konoha town the whole place is the school. Which are Run by two of the most powerful families The Uchiha and the Senju. And the other rich families that follow them the Hyuga, Uzumaki, Akimichi, Aburame, Yamanaka, and the Sarutobi. Each clan have it's own.... Are you in special classes?" he asked, but he kelp walking looking at me form the side of his eye as he kelp walking "Mmmmm nope I don't think so" I replied pull out the paper with my class on it.

"But what does that have to do with you guy having your own-?" I say dragging out own waiting for him to answer my question. "It's not something I should answer if your not in special classes." With a few fake cough to clear the heavy atmosphere "Let me continue their are two type of classes the Special classes for special students and the normal classes for normal students since your in normal classes there are something I can't tell you."

I toned out 'Bitch I'm fabulous I should be in the special classes' thought my subconscious.  Neji stopped suddenly making my crush into his back. "Hey! why did you stop so suddenly?" I yelled but he was looking at something else or somebody else.......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
👍✨✨✨
🎉😊👏😂 👏😃🎉
Congratulations!

You've made it to a cliffhanger

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess who Neji saw?