Chapter 5 [Challenge Accepted]

Long time no see ;) Sorry for being so.. rash with updates, since I was so busy being in school lol. Exams are coming up, and I'm honestly not prepared, wish me luck, and for me being so lazy to update and has been on hiatus mostly every week, I will update often :D and that is also my gift since it is almost Christmas... 

E̶͙̰͆̀͂̈́̄̃͐̊̇̿͊͗͠͝v̵̨̢̘̹̱̪̠͍͙̖̳̪̍̌͋̈̆́̚͘͜͜͝ͅe̷͍̰͖̯̰͓̻̼̘̯̗͑̄͑̈́̒͗̈́ņ̴̛͙̹̞̜̝̜̱̺̩̞̰̈́̾̈́̄͑͋̒́̎͂́͒̏̚͜ ̸̤̖͇̘͎̤̙̳͎͗̏t̷̨̡̯̻̣͔̤̀̃͜͝ͅh̷̗̻̫͋̑̓̈́͑ō̶̠̙͠ứ̷͚̬̫̀̒̋̐̀͛̈́͂͘͘͘g̸̥̥͓͖̓̈́͐͝͠͝h̷̺͔̥̆̀̑̚͝ ̴̢̡͔͉̹̗͚͍̩͕̺͇̤̗̓̐͐̇̋̽̿͂̆̽̏̕͘͝ͅI̶̛͔͔̘̒́ ̵͇͓̝̖͍̭̒̅͜͝ͅd̸̛̟̝̮̭̩̘̟̥̥͕̆̌͠ơ̵̡̨͙̖͚̞̼̳̺̥̲͎͋͋̂͋̉̍̾̒́̈́̅͠͝n̴̯̓̄̃̄͗̍̈́̿̅̿̓̍̀̚'̸̞͇̖̿̄́͊͑̉͠t̵̢̠̤̤̫̜͚̠̗͛̐ ̶̧̡͎̦͍͚̩̈́͗̃̎́̆̓͌̐͐̆̏̃̕c̶͔̫̣͔̺̭̊̐̔͊͋̀͗̑̏̕͜͝e̴͎̪̙̹̳̞̹̓̅͆͂́͆̎́̈́̕l̴̡̛̰̞̳̭̖̻̝̝̱̜̜̝͓͙͊̒̾̽̆̎̑̈́̑̏̏̚͠e̵̡̟͙̼̐͛̈̍̋͌̔̑̍̉͂̃ḇ̸̨̼̩̠̰̦͔̱̊͐̽̂̕̕͝͝ŕ̷̠̩̪̦͖̖̠̩̰̰̽͗̀̏a̴̠̗̣̠̠̯̹̗͒͐t̶̨̨̜̪͕̟͓͙͔̼̳̳̔͒͂̉͜é̸͓̼̠͋̌̋ ̷̢̣̱̪͔̩͚̹͉̭̞͚̌͌C̶̢̧̬̳͉̺̺̳̖̺̬̝̃͗͆͜ͅh̸͖̙̻̥̩̹̗̼͈̘̰̘́̈́̽̀̕̚ṟ̸̢͓̝̘̗̥̗͉̳͛̄ͅi̷̡̻̳̗͚͈͕̗̩̬̝̎̑̇͗̈́̌̾̄̂͋̀̍͆̚͝ͅs̵̡̹̦͋͑͒̀̃̎͒̀̑̇̚̕t̶̖͍́̑̍̚ḿ̴̨̧̹͎̦̯̞̿͝ą̸̲̖͍̌͂̀̐̎͑͜ͅs̵̨̮̻͎̺͕̱̙͚̮̃̏͆͒̏͊̓̂̕͜ͅ 

____________________________________________

  You huffed, as you reached the P.E. door. You ran the way, and got lost in some places, so it made sense if you were late, since you were "The new kid." You opened the door, as you felt a cold breeze flush in your face. You sighed in relief, since you were running in the halls without getting sent to the deans office. 

You walked in, only now realizing that not much students were there. It was quite awkward, since there was a group of jocks, and you only recognized PJ in it. Imagine this, going into a classroom so early and a lot of popular kids in it, then you would get this weird feeling.. almost like getting embarrassed.(Or... your part of them.)

Anyways, you leaned against the wall, soon daydreaming for pure boredom until the bell rung. You immediately pushed yourself off the wall, just in time as the teacher walked in... more like stomping. 

You started at the teacher, with a weird look, only to see glitches appearing onto him.  In first thought, you thought he was emo, which made you sniffle a snicker. "ₐₗₗ ᵣᵢgₕₜ! Wₑ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₜᵣₐₙₛfₑᵣ ₛₜᵤdₑₙₜ... ₍Y/ₙ₎ ₍ₗ/ₙ₎, cₒₘₑ ᵤₚ ₕₑᵣₑ ₐₙd ᵢₙₜᵣₒdᵤcₑ yₒᵤᵣₛₑₗf." The coach yelled at the class, getting their attention. You managed to understand him, despite that he was glitching a lot... I mean a lot... it even made you concerned.   

You walked next to the coach. "Hello there! The name's (Y/n), and I hope we all get along." Error gestured you go move away, but managed to catch something bright on his cheeks. You shook off your thought and went back to where you were before. 

"N̸͍͎͗͛̑̾̽͌̀͌͘͘͝ȍ̷̮̭̗̝̙̪̲͇̮̃̓͗͌̏̃̄̄̍͂̑̏̄̕w̶̡̟͍̭̰̙̹͙̏̊͐̐̽̍̉̎̈́ ̴̭͈̗̼͈̬̜̺͛̓̾̉̑̐̓̑̒̈́͜͝͝ͅt̵͍̭̘͎̲͎̬̅ḫ̶̡̝̲̺̙̥̼̗̼͘ȁ̷͔̖͔̰̱̆͊͂̂̊͊̔̒̓̀̔͑̾̕͜t̴̡̨̜̰̹͍̞̥͕̜̩̲̮̳̉́̇͑͘ ̶̛̹̩̝̀̄̍́̏̽̊̑̈́̕t̶̞͇͈̻̲͋̈́̉̓̌͌̋̆͛̄̎̾͒͗h̴̢̡͚̰̩̳͈͎̜̺̰̪̰̗̣̓͋̈̔̋͂̈̒̍̒͘à̵̼t̸̩̗̦̟͓͈̞̙̣͇̤̗͖͐̍̑̈̌̇̂͋̇̕͝͝'̷̢̡̰͉̦̬͓͖̈̉͒͛͆̐͊͆͒̕͘ṣ̶̾͒̃́͛̏̊̌͝ ̸̧̧͈̰͍͉̮͉̱̜͍̲͔͔̄̐͐͑̌̀̕ō̶̢̫͚̺̳̤̗̺̭̙̯͊͋̈͐͘̚̚͜ͅv̸̠̤̹̱̹̮̾̇̀ͅe̴̲͓͉̊͊̐̉̅̓͊̂͝ŗ̸̢̢̳̳̗̥̜̭̣͙͚͋͊͊̋͋̇̀͛̓́́̓̒͊̚͜ͅ,̵̧̡̢̝̻̗̠̱̦̖̫͐̍̈́͌̑̀̌͒̈́͘̕ ̶̡̙͇̺̤̀1̷̢̨̛̜̯̺̱̲͖̪̲͚̖̦̬͒̓̒̅͊̃́̒̿̆́͂͝0̴̠̺͖̱̠̍͑̍̄͐̉͝ ̵̯̣͍̪̝̫͖͊̓̔͌͗̋̓̎͆͋̚͝l̸̢̼͎̝̬̼̈́̽̂͂̋̏ả̴̧͇͈̭̯̥̞̤̗̪̭͔͚͌̆̈͗̓̍͑̉͋̓̾̔̾͜p̷̢̛͎̟̝̖̻̭̼̦͕̊͋͂̓̓͑̆͒͐͆̕s̴̹̀̃̋̕ ̶̢̟̦͔̞͖͈͉͕̻̥̈a̷̙͌͋͑͒r̶̰̜͛͒̃̌͐͋̿͝ǫ̸̢̡̛͎̩̰̺̙̤͔̩̟̰̼̈́̓̀ū̶̡͇͙̫͒̒̅́̄͝n̵̟͓̥̭̽̍d̸̛̦̯̩͙͚͆̀̽̊̃̓̽̾̕͘͝͝ͅͅ ̶̢̛͈̔͐̐̊t̵͍͈̽̿͂͘͝ȟ̵̞e̸̺͍̻͕̖̫̅͒̃̈́̃ ̸̝͈͍͔̮͈̲̍͛͜ǵ̶͈̦̺͓̙͍̰͙̄͂̌͑̋̿̂̀͜͜y̷̖̲̼͉͇̥̟̪̑͂m̶̛̻̜̊͋͛́̐̀͌̋͛̓͝!̸͓̬̠̠͓̜̳͉̈́̔̉̈̿̅ͅ"