Chapter 6 [Reinforce]

I'm going to continue this, plus, do to my terrible short term memory loss, I might forget to work on the next chapter later today.
Sorry for another Hiatus

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You shivered as he glared deep into your soul. "You think you can act heroic and cool just because you beat up PJ's boney ass and my ass, doesn't mean BOOM your popular."

His voice getting louder by the second as he acted out each word he spoke. You stiffened a laugh when he said, 'PJ's boney ass'."You better know what you're gonna go through you bitch, because you're about to get-"

"Shush! Go to class." A teacher shamed and yelled at BP. Whoever said that, you silently thanked them as you quickly walked passed BP, trying your best to try not to gain his attention while a teacher started to shame and threatened him that he will be suspended.

You looked at your schedule as you silently made your way down the hall. You wish you got out the hospital so you could've joined at the beginning of the year. After reading your schedule, you sighed and placed the paper back in your pocket as you made your way to your classes, assuming each turn and reading each sign that could've at least helped you.

Analyzing everything around you, you're eyes widen as your assumptions was god darn correct. You grinned to yourself, impressed as you entered the classroom, soon lookin' around for anyone you knew.

No one.

You sighed and found an empty seat, and took the opportunity to take and claim it. You stared at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. Silently day dreaming, thinking what happened to BP, along with PJ and his "Boney Ass."

There was a loud gasp behind you, as you quickly turned around to see Palette enter the classroom, he immediately sat down next to you, a seat that was empty and available. "Are the rumors true??" He asked, eyes (?) beaming brightly, a twinkle in his socket.

You started at him confused. "What... what are you talking about?" "Is it true that you actually won against PJ in dodgeball?!" Your eyes went wide, 'There are already rumors? It only happened just a couple of minutes ago!' You silently gritted your teeth, nodding slowly, a bit scared of what this hyper skele-boy would do. He suddenly squealed like a kid who got a puppy for Christmas and gave you a tight, enthusiastic hug.

"That's AWESOME!," He then pointed to the classroom, skimming his finger across the room saying, "You're going to be popular! And I can't wait to see PJ suffer!" "Wait- what."

-_-_-

The class had started as some kids are already sleeping in class. You were a bit scared in the presents of Palette, since he did admit he was going to enjoy seeing PJ suffer once you become popular, which you honestly doubt that will suddenly happen. Mr. Dream seemed a bit annoyed and upset when he caught one of his students asleep in class.

"Dust." He immediately got up, fixing his glasses as he stabilized himself. Kids chuckled and some whispered negativity about him. He was embarrassed yet still had a stable expression. "Do you wish to go to the nurses office?" Mr. Dream asked politely.

The student called, "Dust" shook his head, fixing his desk on which he slept on. "Sorry... didn't sleep since...I-I studied a little bit too much.." His voice becoming quieter once he ended it. Mr. Dream smile, "Don't worry, studying is good, do not push yourself to the limit, trust me." he reassured Dust, then leaving him lightly inspired.

Mr. Dream was the astronomy teacher, he can be strict, yet can be supportive. And do you know what's the worst things that could be happening right now? A test, and by all means, there was a test. Some of the kids suddenly started to shake because either they didn't study at all, or didn't know that they had a test, which basically means the same thing.

You felt nervous since you didn't really know much astronomy, and randomly joined in the middle of the school year, to come to learn after you healed.

Dream passed out the test to Palette who was next to you and you cringed at the test, it was a full right on packet, yikes.. "(Y/n), you will be in my brother's classroom, he teaches history and his class is next door."

"Ironic." A student silently said. "I agree." Mr. Dream nodded, some kids snickered. The student seemed a bit embarrassed since Mr. Dream was not supposed to hear that. You nodded and grabbed some of your stuff, and made your way out the classroom.

You looked over to the names of the classrooms, and Mr. Nightmare's room was basically across his room. You began to feel nervous as you attempt to open the door, yet it was locked. You knocked, expected some student to open but the teacher himself did. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked, but it came out rather harshly.

"M-Mr. Dream said that I have to stay here since his class is having a test." You shuddered. "And why is that?" "I'm a transfer student." He then nodded, letting you in the classroom. There were some kids, yet the thing was... it wasn't a whole class. "I'm tutoring some students, while my next class is at lunch." you nodded, taking a seat.  Once you did, you heard a groan next to you, you shifted your head as BP was flipping you off. "Watch It, Burgerpants."

He hissed in protest, damn what could you do with him